Jackers

That hill your talking about is used by alot of people daily and i dont mean just people with lurchers , hares are always on there toes and very hard to get into one even if ya wanted too :yes:

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Who the f**k is rolo lol,I think if you give them enough stick and noting left in the tank they pull up at the end of the day there only dogs there not machines

All dogs jack. And yes of course it dont matter what line.

They'll never be the same but some can go for years and only f**k up here and there. Its not a big deal to me to be honest. I think its a bullshit term that is way overused. Every single dog every

That hill your talking about is used by alot of people daily and i dont mean just people with lurchers , hares are always on there toes and very hard to get into one even if ya wanted too :yes:

e wise up son hares on there toes????? 95 % bog fcuk me summer hunters paradise

OK MISTER FORTY POSTS OR SHOULD I SAY FORTY NAMES A HUNTERS PARADISE :icon_eek: MY BALLS ITS A f***ing NATURE RESERVE ITS CONSTANTLY OCCUPIED WITH JOGGERS , DOG WALKERS , CONSERVATIONISTS , WOULDNT BE MY PLACE OF CHOICE FOR A HUNT THERE WAS HARES RELEASED ON IT FOR CONSERVATION REASONS THEY ARE MONITORED SO HOW IS IT A HUNTERS PARADISE :bye:

• Like 2

OK MISTER FORTY POSTS OR SHOULD I SAY FORTY NAMES A HUNTERS PARADISE :icon_eek: MY BALLS ITS A f*****g NATURE RESERVE ITS CONSTANTLY OCCUPIED WITH JOGGERS , DOG WALKERS , CONSERVATIONISTS , WOULDNT BE MY PLACE OF CHOICE FOR A HUNT THERE WAS HARES RELEASED ON IT FOR CONSERVATION REASONS THEY ARE MONITORED SO HOW IS IT A HUNTERS PARADISE :bye:

why are you shouting e I know its your topic but give me back my nose....how do you know I'm not one of the joggers out with my dogs....but the silly thing is you've told everyone which parts of the hill your hunting so the next time you see the chopper in the air and a green jeep on the road there could be a white jeep behind it even if your only walking your dog its up to you to prove your not hunting .as you said IT'S A F*****G NATURE RESERVE think before you post e.... You done brendy an icy a good turn with that post MATE Edited by CurryChip
  • Like 1

say wat u like gravy chip but I don't give two shits wat u or any other man says iv walked my dogs up that hill for the pass 15 year and ill keep on walking it try walking your dogs never mind were I walk mine and that green jeep has got me before no wat I told him f**k OFF its not yours

Accidents happen but through the summer i tend to bring my dogs somewhere that I know they won't run into hare s

spot on bud , " I have to get my pups doing cover , used to gates, fences etc etc " is just piss poor excuses for dickheads to kill soft summer hares !!

OK MISTER FORTY POSTS OR SHOULD I SAY FORTY NAMES A HUNTERS PARADISE :icon_eek: MY BALLS ITS A f*****g NATURE RESERVE ITS CONSTANTLY OCCUPIED WITH JOGGERS , DOG WALKERS , CONSERVATIONISTS , WOULDNT BE MY PLACE OF CHOICE FOR A HUNT THERE WAS HARES RELEASED ON IT FOR CONSERVATION REASONS THEY ARE MONITORED SO HOW IS IT A HUNTERS PARADISE :bye:

don't want to get dragged into a slanging match or derail your topic big e but if your saying your chums are coursing hares on a nature reserve that conservationists are restocking with hares , then it surely suggests that the reserves hare population is at a dangerously low level would you not agree big e !

look say wat u want fatasafool there not excuses I could go to fields 15 mins from the house and course hares but I don't the hill is full of bog if a hare does get up its well up in front because all I do is shout at them pups of mine so wat would u no and gravy chip I no who he is and do not really care what hes going on about

look say wat u want fatasafool there not excuses I could go to fields 15 mins from the house and course hares but I don't the hill is full of bog if a hare does get up its well up in front because all I do is shout at them pups of mine so wat would u no and gravy chip I no who he is and do not really care what hes going on about

pm me my name

Has anyone had anything from good lines, havehigh expectations for the dog and then it jacked? And before we begin leave speedy alone lol

see 1 on done deal bred from good lines in belfast.15month old usual line owner emigrating lol.sounds dodgy .

Currychip were did I say I hunt a nature reserve and how do I know your not a jogger? More like how do we know your not an anti for someone with so little posts you seem to want to know alot of strange things about certain members on here mods need to have a good look at your account

Currychip were did I say I hunt a nature reserve and how do I know your not a jogger? More like how do we know your not an anti for someone with so little posts you seem to want to know alot of strange things about certain members on here mods need to have a good look at your account

empty head I think hare coursing is a brilliant past just not at this time of the year as for being an anti your only trying to get me bann for what telling the truth

Currychip your just another keyboard warrior why hide you know who we are just another clown on here to stir shit and the only one highlighting summerhunting is you why ask about it f***ing antis love clowns like you