Jackers

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Who the f**k is rolo lol,I think if you give them enough stick and noting left in the tank they pull up at the end of the day there only dogs there not machines

All dogs jack. And yes of course it dont matter what line.

They'll never be the same but some can go for years and only f**k up here and there. Its not a big deal to me to be honest. I think its a bullshit term that is way overused. Every single dog every

Has anyone had anything from good lines, havehigh expectations for the dog and then it jacked? And before we begin leave speedy alone lol

All dogs jack. And yes of course it dont matter what line.

Some over here don't because their never tested their ran in packs so one brings the other on.Oh their not after mountain lions either its only little fury things not as if their going to get a bite .All dogs will jack if yea push them to it some might come back but most never do :yes:

Can't see any dog coming back if they do it once I am sure they will do it again that's common sense lol

They'll never be the same but some can go for years and only f**k up here and there. Its not a big deal to me to be honest. I think its a bullshit term that is way overused. Every single dog every born gonna do it sooner or later if you get after it. Who gives a shit. Its the ones that do it to damn quickly and you know it in your heart they aint got it cuz you've seen enough to know. A guy been in dogs a few years has no business really judging them but if you grew up around them and done a ton of hunting then you can make them decisions rather quickly as whether or not they are a keeper.

Edit to say even then you are gonna make the wrong decision part of the time. Its not rocket science but it aint black and white neither.

Edited by Dan Edwards
  • Like 6

Seen some dogs of suppose jackers lines and be honest I thought a cold bred,very iffy around gates hedges and wire,and then you see them messing about jumping wire and 5 foot gates,but running a long ear they pull up at a fence that's 2 foot lol what you make of that is it in the blood lol,I seen a bitch running last season not fastest by any means but would go through hell and back to get her long ear,gates plough through wire straight through and ditches,a great heart and that's what I like enough speed to STOp long ear and stay for the job no matter what I only seen that last season and liked it, HEART NO 1

• Like 1