Hi chaps was wondering if any one here nows off were I can have my air riffle threaded so I can attach my silencer I would b most greatfull if u could point me I the right direction pm me if so and thanks for looking (colin)

Hi chaps av tryed 3 gun smiths near me am in the north east and 2 dont do them but one .And I was given a price witch i think was abit to much for what needed to be done as the owner is a proper rip off as I have been told from a good freind on here that it was alot to pay .its not that I dont mind paying what they said it would cost its just there a rip off as I no they are. so I would b most greatfull if some one could help before I have to go to them thanks for looking and advice Atb blade.

Hi chaps av tryed 3 gun smiths near me am in the north east and 2 dont do them but one .And I was given a price witch i think was abit to much for what needed to be done as the owner is a proper rip off as I have been told from a good freind on here that it was alot to pay .its not that I dont mind paying what they said it would cost its just there a rip off as I no they are. so I would b most greatfull if some one could help before I have to go to them thanks for looking and advice Atb blade.

ive had a few rifles cut down and screw threaded the usual price is roughly £40 ish, provided they don`t need to be re-proofed

Hi paulus thanks mate I may be sorted because ov a good chap on here that may have pointed me in the right direction I would just like to let you no the qout I was given off my local robben fxxxer ov a gun shop wich was about 110to120 pounds and I new that was abit exspensive wich as I said I didnt mind paying but once again thanks for all your help lets just hope i get it sorted Atvb blade