American Bull X

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No worries bout them being shit over there cuz 95% of them are shit over here too. If folks would actually just take a dog out and see what its made of they would more than likely soon see that the b

Get a room you two!!

Here ya go redpat  

i think theres a diff between hogs an badgers an if a big dog gets hold of hog then they will hold but with badgers if they bite back at a dog i think they will start swinging lol dont get me wrong them hogs have tusks an look strong as f**k but if the bull is not getting bit they would just hold jmo

Yes they will and even some none bull types will do that. But there are dogs out there no matter how much they gettin bit they still wont shake, swing, pull back, nothing. They just dig deeper and deeper.

That's what I was getting at mate, they ain't all so stupid that they don't know how to handle different quarry! Lurchers do so why wouldn't a bulldog ????

No not all of them and I dont even know if its stupidity. I think some dogs are just that damn tough that they cant help but think they are always winning no matter whats happening.

• Like 1

your right dan most will shake or let go lol but the real hard fuckers just take it an crunch

I have a black dog I call Harley and he got zero bull in him but I swear he dont never pull back and he dont ever shake and act up he just push down into the ground and tail waggin whole time no matter what. That being said he aint nowhere near my best dog and she's a gyp.

• Like 1

If the bulldogs in America can only grab a badger hold it till its out of breath then let it go and watch it walk off without causing any damage then we need to start sending some bulldogs back across because that isn't what would happen over here if it were legal of course