First Running Dog

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

gotta be collie x bud like has been said thats what the pros use .......and any excuse to put pics up although the wee russel (she's not mine) in the first pic is as good as any lurcher in rough co

collie/whippet/ greyhound or collie greyhound. i think you'll limit yourself in later life if you get a dog thats too small.

How is a collie x grey any different than a collie x whippet other than size?   And if it is a different dog then I stand by my original thoughts that 99% of the whippets yall are using are pure shi

Posted Images

How is a collie x grey any different than a collie x whippet other than size?

And if it is a different dog then I stand by my original thoughts that 99% of the whippets yall are using are pure shit!

Just feed the f****r some bread and it will kill lions and tigers and bear

how are they using shit whippets is the yank type better stronger gamer

And if it is a different dog then I stand by my original thoughts that 99% of the whippets yall are using are pure shit!

How the f**k would I know. I've never seen a f****n whippet.

Are all you European c**ts whiny lil bitches with little man syndrome?

steady there tanto we are not here to be insulted

Really? Well then please explain to me how come everytime I post something I must be a stuck up American who thinks he's better than everybody else when it fact nothin could be further from the truth. Get real mick.

Really? Well then please explain to me how come everytime I post something I must be a stuck up American who thinks he's better than everybody else when it fact nothin could be further from the truth. Get real mick.

dont know dan their just jealous lol

Oh wait callin me tanto isnt an insult but I sure as f**k bet me callin you "mick" will have a buncha panties ruffled. Bwahahaha!

Man the f**k up ffs.

thats it you are on your own the next war

maybe we do not comment on things we have not seen just like your staghounds i know i would struggle to get a picture with a coyote on its back with 5 of my dogs not having a hold of it just to say the dogs here could be every bit as good as you have maybe better if given the chance , i like hunting that is why i come on here i might add my dogs would not have a hope in hell of catching a coyote

maybe we do not comment on things we have not seen just like your staghounds i know i would struggle to get a picture with a coyote on its back with 5 of my dogs not having a hold of it just to say the dogs here could be every bit as good as you have maybe better if given the chance , i like hunting that is why i come on here i might add my dogs would not have a hope in hell of catching a coyote

I think you are not understanding at all what Im sayin. All Im tryin to say is that if a whippet is "NOT" just a smaller racing dog (ie greyhound) then it is obviously shit. They are supposed to be extremely fast at shorter distances. If they are not up to that then why in the hell would anybody use them as a cross? It had nothing to do with the "yank type". I have no complex nor ego to feed.

And as far as your comment on 5 dogs not having ahold of it. I dont understand at all what you are saying. I have never in my life ran 5 dogs on coyote. The very most I have ever run is 4 and there are usually one or two pups in that set that arent even a year old. I dont even own a dog over three ffs. The pics you see are after I walk my fat ass out there and there are hounds showing up at the catch after all the dirty work is done. Pic added just for you. Dog on left just turned 2 years old and prolly is 10th coyote or so. Dog on right a year and a half. His 3rd and 4th coyote he'd ever seen in his life. I wont lie to you and tell you it was picture perfect cuz it wasnt. First one yes it was a done deal but we caught the second one maybe 5 minutes later and they had not even got their air back but they finished the job and I was proud of them. Not perfect but how could it have been.

post-11299-0-83715800-1369053977_thumb.jpg