Bird Thieves And Spineless Half Breds.

:censored: sorry Fireman :no: genuine lads like yourself love keeping the birds, love watching them, listening to them sing etc, even sharing your knowledge and expertise with other people (i see you helped Millet a lot when he was setting up)......it makes me feel sick to know some lads are losing their pride and joy to utter scum who won't have the first clue about them!!!

f***ing shocking and i hope they all contract f***ing bird flu. Excellent offer though Millet :thumbs:

• Like 2

Well have to answer this as so many have said something and i've also had some messages of help :thumbs: so.

Many thanks for the words and offers folks as to tell you the truth it rattled my cage to start with and as i have kids and the thought of folks creeping around a family home did get to me but hey ho and life goes on :victory: ,as for the birds if they get robbed they get robbed and i'll deal with it if it happens as i'm not the only one with animals that can be got at (talking to you half breed :yes: ) so, many thanks folks soft as it sounds it's made a difference.

Post about the birds to follow and f*ck them,worthless shite that they are :tongue2: .

• Like 5

A few folk this week have had their birds stolen and some of these birds are rarer than a pink fecking panda and it has been suggested that it's folks trawling through forums that are doing it,well due to this and the fact the local spineless half bred gorgie/gypo's have paint strippered me and my misses cars (due to me standing up to them)and wouldn't surprise me if my birds are a target next so i'm not posting about my birds any more and have in fact started to get rid of them so on this sub section on birds it's a good by and good luck to every one from me :victory: .

you can bet your last dollar theyre reading the posts on here fireman .same as the wankers who stole my dogs and one or two who knew where they were . were and still are members on here . i posted names of the dog thieves on here ,but it was deleted .if and when they ever come back to my place theyll have a rude awakening thats for sure the scrounging dirty rubbish :thumbs:

• Like 2

I remember a budgie breeder near coleford got cleared out ,and it was rumoured to be jealous breeders,

I can't remember if it was that one where,some of the birds that were hard to sell due to being distinctive were killed and left on the ground.

its of no help to budgie breeder when the fkin budgerigar society prints out the members names and addresses,inc postcode etc.

i dont see why people think they have the right to steal off others,i kid you not if i caught any one on my property they wouldnt be able to walk away maybe crawl with a struggle i hate thieves

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

There's no shame in these scummy cnuts Goldie,but if you google animal cruilty cases in Norfolk i'm sure your'll see the name of the totaly bold pattadale bitch with pups owner who got fined a couple of grand a couple of three years back. :thumbs: