Another Good Session With The R-10 Mk2

so last friday night i decided to to sleep up my grandads 150 acre farm. so i took my gear and the r10 i went up at 9am and rolled the fields on the tractor i finished at 4pm so that was a long job i got in called my mate we waited till 6 i had my tea and we set off out but not to my grandads fields ive got some more permission just near by about 15mins walk through the fields and its got quite a lot of rabbits,pigeon,crow,and a few rats we arrived there and pulled out the gun there was a pigeon sat in the tree no more than 15m away and i missed it by a mile, don't know that happened but we were chatting with the land owner for a while and then set off up the fields and another farmer shouted us over we thought this was trouble, he said " your more than welcome to come on my lad you know, there plenty for you to shoot" we told him we would pop back one sunny evening and he seemed quite happy with that. further up the field we seen about 10 rabbits out feeding i stalked up the hedge and got within 40m and all but 2 ran in i aimed half a mill dot over the rabbits head pull the trigger and ive bagged a rabbit, i walk up the hedge to retrive the rabbit and another about 25m away poped back out and i took that with a clean head shot, we walked through more fields and shot 3 more rabbits 2 at 30m and 1 at 45m all shot using the r-10 mk2 177 and tasco rangefinder. had great night out got back and had a lovely rustlers burger :thumbs: hope you guys enjoyed the read. http://s1355.photobucket.com/user/jackdowd5/media/943448_556096637746990_1531428065_n_zps29d15493.jpg.html?sort=3&o=1

http://s1355.photobucket.com/user/jackdowd5/media/65632_556097061080281_1152562500_n_zps968f58ba.jpg.html?sort=3&o=0