Clean In The Kennels

My three kennel dogs very rarely mess in there kennels (once in a blue moon) and my friend was looking after them for a few days couldn't believe they never messed in there kennels as every time he goes to take his out the kennels are covered in crap! I thought this was normal for dogs to be clean but obviously not, are anyone else's dogs clean?

Marc

mine are clean unless im late getting them out which is my fault ,they even go out of the way out of sight like behind a tree to take a crap ,then again they could be shy.. i have a lab bitch that always has a crap after her dinner that pisses me off cause they will all have been out by then

• Like 1

mine are clean unless im late getting them out which is my fault ,they even go out of the way out of sight like behind a tree to take a crap ,then again they could be shy.. i have a lab bitch that always has a crap after her dinner that pisses me off cause they will all have been out by then

Well duhhh?? :tongue2:

Kennels have a run so dogs can take a shit if they need too. I feed my dogs after there walk so they shit through the night. My old bitch is the only one who kinda tries to hold it in. Pups are a pair of dirty b*****ds!!

• Like 1

all my older dogs will soil there runs but they have pop holes through into a kennell block were there is a raised bed with shavings and the floor has some shaving scattered on it aswell they keep this area spotless tho brother has a young spaniel 4 months who will just about shit were ever once the notion comes on him only the other evening i found him laying up in his fresh shavings chilled out with a turd laying along side him he must of just got up shit and lay back down a proper dirty cnut hopefully he grows out of it would nt mind he s an outside run plus floor in kennell block but no he shites in his bed :laugh:

• 4 weeks later...

What I have found, with Kennel set ups, is the sleeping bed is usually too big. I think this can cause messy Pups/dogs, too much room to be able to shit and piss their beds. I build a Kennel Run for them to be able to do their business in it, hence the drainage and Hose set up I put in etc. I would be gutted if my dogs saved it all up until I took them out!.......lol. I have had Pit bulls though, when on a Chain set up, which have turned and shat outside the Chain area, keeping the Chain and area clean........then I have been chuffed!