New Kits :)

A guy here got one done and loaned it out last year , every one it mated had kits :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Only messing the one , : ) I lent him to Magwitch so just thought I'd get him sweating a bit , there out of my albino hob pai MAE ,

A guy here got one done and loaned it out last year , every one it mated had kits :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Only messing the one , : ) I lent him to Magwitch so just thought I'd get him sweating a bit , there out of my albino hob pai MAE ,

Im no one of Pedro's pals :laugh: got one done and loaned it out

yes theyr all fine mate, the hob was polecat and jill is albino, 6 are dark colour and 2 white, 5 hobs 3 jills, i put my other jill in with them , as she grew up with the mother jill, they all cuddle up fine, the saraget mum licks the kits ect, helping out :laugh: but i dont think shes prodcing milk ? i had a look earlier and the were all cuddled up together, but all the kits were suckling on the mum, :hmm: so iv pulled her back out, when i open the cage the mum is 100% ok with me, and so is my other jill, but the jill that has no kits just cuddles them lets off a scent every time, :hmm: a bit mad really, as the real mother is fine, the mum is eating and drinking loads, im changing the water twice daily :yes: but 8 survivers and one loss, i buried the dead kit in my garden, iv dug a 4ft hole and have put a 5ft cross under the tree.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: lol only joking,but yep all doing fine :thumbs:

dont milk go straight through them though ??? iv been giving the mum plenty of meat, and egg york, she still likes the biscuits alpha ferret feast, and a tiny bit of winalot dog food now and again, but in it strange that when the other jill with no kits is in with the other jill and her kits , i open the door and shes the only one to let off a stink, the mum is fine, :hmm: but theyr all doing great now, noisy feckers, ill have the council banging on me door soon :laugh: lol