New To Terriers

Don't bother mate you my be interested at the moment but when you (or if you) get bit by the bug that's it then!! its all over, every thing goes out the window. All you thing about is terriers, fox's, digging, peds, pups around the corner, How can you get out of this or that because you want to go out and work the dogs and your every penny goes on fuel, dog food, first aid stuff, the latest coat or locator and your phone bill goes throw the roof because your on the phone to everyone up and down the country talking dogs. lol lol

Edited by Zerky
  • Like 6

i dont mind abit of digging ive got ferrets ones a temperment hob lays up nearly everytime i put him to ground ive had an intrest in terriers for a while now but due to have health problems it wasnt practical but after a life changing op last year im a new man and want to experience terrier work as they are great dogs

Don't bother mate you my be interested at the moment but when u (or if you) get bit by the bug that's it then!! its all over, every thing goes out the window. All you thing about is terriers, fox's, digging, peds, pups around the corner, How can you get out of this or that because you want to go out and work the dogs and your every penny goes on fuel, dog food, first aid stuff, the latest coat or locator and your phone bill goes throw the roof because your on the phone to everyone up and down the country taking dogs. lol lol

Spot on fella :thumbs: