Slightly Split Cylinder

Dependant on the metal knocking the metal back inline a very little tig weld may do it but to much heat and you will distort it and f**k it. Welding would mean stripping the metal and re doing it, probs better off buys a new one

Thanks mate in not to bothered about what it looks like at the back cause it's right at the back as long as it wont break any more,i have looked around for another cylinder and cant find one,do you think it will last that long if left ?

Not sure how long it would last probably be fine to be honest?! If you can get it back into place and flush it would be simple for anyone to TIG weld would take 2mins to do out and inside unless te inside is threaded but just outside would be strong enough

Thanks mate nice to speak to someone that does have an idea :thumbs:

I have offered my worth and you had a hissy fit and bled in your nickers.

It won't fooking weld.

Knock the fooker back with a small hammer and use liquid metal to reseal the cracks and add a little strength back in to it.

It won't make one iota to the performance of the gun.

One. It's on the top side of the spring retaining pin.

Two. It will have enough strength in the REST of the unfractured CYLINDER to hold the scope mounts.

Three. Next time don't pry the end cap off with a screwdriver then fly of the handle when somebody suggests your undoings.

Your not going to polish a turd. Well............. Not unless your a myth buster!!

It won't fooking weld.

Knock the fooker back with a small hammer and use liquid metal to reseal the cracks and add a little strength back in to it.

Two. It will have enough strength in the REST of the unfractured CYLINDER to hold the scope mounts.

Three. Next time don't pry the end cap off with a screwdriver then fly of the handle when somebody suggests your undoings.

Your not going to polish a turd. Well............. Not unless your a myth buster!!

He's got a point about it being strong enough still but it would really big me being a welder. I think a light going over with around 25amps would smooth it out but if it didn't work I know for next time. U les your a welder or has a mate who can I wouldn't bother

It won't fooking weld.

I pitty people like you,as you are so bigoted know everything or THINK THEY DO and set in your ways and think you know best READ WHAT I AM WRITING I DID NOT BEND IT WITH A BLOODY SCREW DRIVER AND LOOK AT YOU SIGNATURE EVEN YOU HAVE SAID WHAT YOU ARE ,YOU ***

you want to stop guessing and listen to what people tell you

I DID NOT USE A SCREW DRIVER AGAIN THERE IS NO NEED TO BEND ANYTHING OUT,YOU USE A SPRING COMPRESSOR AND THEN TAP THE PIN OUT WHY WOULD YOU PRY WITH A SCREW DRIVER MAYBE YOU MIGHT DO THIS SORT OF BODGE IT AND SCARPER SORT OF BEHAVIOR BUT I WANT A PROPER JOB THAT'S WHY I HAVE ASKED FOR HELP AFTER MY FINDINGS

It won't fooking weld.

He's got a point about it being strong enough still but it would really big me being a welder. I think a light going over with around 25amps would smooth it out but if it didn't work I know for next time. U les your a welder or has a mate who can I wouldn't bother

ok if you think it is just strong enough i will just leave it alone.

Lol.

Whilst your putting a tampon in your nickers to hopefully clear up your PMT. stick one in your mouth. It may dry up some of the drivel you seem to be leaking.

Mods do us a favour and delete this thread and whilst your on with it get rid of this pleb too.

FFS. All this because YOU took my reply completey the wrong way.

Next time your let loose with a tool set and no knowlage. Toy master do a good bob the builder set.

Lol.

Whilst your putting a tampon in your nickers to hopefully clear up your PMT. stick one in your mouth. It may dry up some of the drivel you seem to be leaking.

Mods do us a favour and delete this thread and whilst your on with it get rid of this pleb too.

FFS. All this because YOU took my reply completey the wrong way.

Next time your let loose with a tool set and no knowlage. Toy master do a good bob the builder set.

:feck:

Hahahahahahahaha this has given me a very nice chuckle, cheers for starting off my day, unfortunately Karl if you hadn't taken moxys post so wrong he would have sorted your right out

But alas, another hot head burning his fingers on a keypad.

Hahahahahahahaha this has given me a very nice chuckle, cheers for starting off my day, unfortunately Karl if you hadn't taken moxys post so wrong he would have sorted your right out

But alas, another hot head burning his fingers on a keypad.

Thanks glad we gave someone a good laugh all the best to you all pmt has eased today :censored:

• Like 1