People who banned coursing dont see the bigger picture of what foxes do,Tearing chickens, lambs apart.What most of them dont realise is that when they try to secretly film people coursing they are tresspassing on land.

Coursing doesnt have much to do with killing foxes bud?

And as for the damage foxes do, and the ban etc. Well, i'm no anti, but mounted hunts are FECK all good for killing foxes.

You sound a bit like an anti 'tearing chickens apart' :laugh: Not saying you are, just that it's pretty silly language. They kill shit like anything else and you can't hate them for it, it's nature, just as killing them with a dog is.

But unfortunatly the guns won :cray:

• Like 2

When they try to secretly film people coursing they are tresspassing on land.

Somehow, Tom, I don't feel individuals of such missionary zeal would really give the most monumental of f**ks about being, arguably, doing a spot of land trespass .....

People who banned coursing dont see the bigger picture of what foxes do,Tearing chickens, lambs apart.What most of them dont realise is that when they try to secretly film people coursing they are tresspassing on land.

And as for the damage foxes do, and the ban etc. Well, i'm no anti, but mounted hunts are FECK all good for killing foxes.

You sound a bit like an anti 'tearing chickens apart' :laugh: Not saying you are, just that it's pretty silly language. They kill shit like anything else and you can't hate them for it, it's nature, just as killing them with a dog is.

I don't think the guns won anything...they've now moved up the ladder to one of the top targets of the antis. Same old story though, people no speaking out when someone else is the target and one by one they get knocked off quietly...one day it will be the fishermen and there will be no one left to kick up a fuss.

I wish we had a single really agressive association like the NRA in the USA. No quarter should be given to the apologists and antis under any circumstance and our hobbies/sport need to be taken off the political agenda.

• Like 6

I wish we had a single really aggressive association like the NRA in the USA. No quarter should be given to the apologists and antis under any circumstance and our hobbies/sport need to be taken off the political agenda.

:clapper: :clapper: :clapper: That gets My vote!!! :yes:

• Like 1

all this anti hunting stuff is drerary these numpties are crying offense of animals being killed whilst sitting on theyre leather chairs wearing theyre leather shoes, belts etc they need to give it a rest now its getting beyond boring listening to theyre latest stunts. after killing thousands of bugs and flies on theyre way to harass hunts they prod call into mcdonalds or kf seagull for a munch. theyre just fulla sh1te

• Like 1

I don't think the guns won anything...they've now moved up the ladder to one of the top targets of the antis. Same old story though, people no speaking out when someone else is the target and one by one they get knocked off quietly...one day it will be the fishermen and there will be no one left to kick up a fuss.

I wish we had a single really agressive association like the NRA in the USA. No quarter should be given to the apologists and antis under any circumstance and our hobbies/sport need to be taken off the political agenda.

I just meant as the preferred (legal) method for dispatching a fox. My point was, you don't need to bring back hunting to sort out the lamb / chicken killer. Unfortunatly.

all this anti hunting stuff is drerary these numpties are crying offense of animals being killed whilst sitting on theyre leather chairs wearing theyre leather shoes, belts etc they need to give it a rest now its getting beyond boring listening to theyre latest stunts. after killing thousands of bugs and flies on theyre way to harass hunts they prod call into mcdonalds or kf seagull for a munch. theyre just fulla sh1te

And a lot more foxes / hares get killed since the ban.