Out One Day And One Night

imagine the scene you are out preban.lord rich pants.says come on me estate old boy i know you have got the tools to do the job.you like him are very rich you can afford the best bloodlines money can buy.first of all we are going after rabitts in the lamp.you have saluki gsdxg bullxgr whippetxcw .which dog are you going to take out of your pack.you want to catch the maximum so you take the dog suited for the job wxcw small light clever and quick.next he says we are after foxes .so out of your pack you take the big bxg as he has the weight the fire and the courage to do the job .then he says in the morning we are going coursing old boy plenty of runs so you go back to the kenells and back to your pack and you get out your saluki imported fromm saudi top blood lines keen fast bags of stamina light on its feet..you have a great days coursing good long runs great morning out.later in the afternoon he says one of my guests has wounded a fallow we canott find him he is laying up in cover .you go back to your pack and get the gsdxg out and go and track and killl the fallow buck.we all have our own preferences but at the end of the day a rabitt dog is small quick nimble. a fox dog is heavy powerfull hard.a hare dog is fast with stamina light on its feet .a good deer dog is good tracker strong heavy built.every dog is bred for a certain task .i have seen good rabit dogs good fox dogs good deer dogs. good hare dogs .each in thier specefic bred tasks have been excelent .each one bred to do his or her job and to do it well.so lets not argue about which is best they are all bloody good if bred right and used on whaht they were specially bred for

• Like 2