Charlie Foxy Lines

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

charlie foxy (buddy) x caulfields joe charlie seagull (sonia)

CHANGED A WEE BIT NOW NEARLY 8MONTHS OLD

Two more pics

Posted Images

a bitch pup i had and sold,sire foxy/charlie lines, dam nipper/kim. wish i never really regret it now was supposed to move and to many dogs and didnt end up moving in end anyway, was gutted.. i seen her the other day looking really well 9months now, ive got first chance of her back tried 2 buy her back the other day for good money and he wasnt having none of it. picture taken the day i picked her up. 7 weeks.post-56664-0-60052900-1366670105_thumb.jpg

Im out with the dogs before work. Got my old phone out and there's some good pics on there

Themm pics don't really do your dog justice mate. Hears a better one.

5A3E8FB0-B1CD-4A6A-ADB0-C4E05D965F65-131

Just set up photo bucket and upload them to there. If you have some trouble let me know and il send you a username and password to use.

Mines first

CD2A39ED-B1D3-4F39-8429-00BA27D34855-977

There were supposed to be some more of a friends bitch and a pic of mine when he got 2 out of 3 at 12 months old. but photo bucket seems to be playing up. Atb

Edited by fitchet
  • Like 2

Im out with the dogs before work. Got my old phone out and there's some good pics on there

Themm pics don't really do your dog justice mate. Hears a better one.

5A3E8FB0-B1CD-4A6A-ADB0-C4E05D965F65-131

Just set up photo bucket and upload them to there. If you have some trouble let me know and il send you a username and password to use.

Mines first

CD2A39ED-B1D3-4F39-8429-00BA27D34855-977

There were supposed to be some more of a friends bitch and a pic of mine when he got 2 out of 3 at 12 months old. but photo bucket seems to be playing up. Atb

cheers for putting that up, i think you can see the foxy in him there he was 14months when that was taken.

Themm pics don't really do your dog justice mate. Hears a better one.5A3E8FB0-B1CD-4A6A-ADB0-C4E05D965F65-131

Mines firstCD2A39ED-B1D3-4F39-8429-00BA27D34855-977

cheers for putting that up, i think you can see the foxy in him there he was 14months when that was taken.

Deffonitly was a looker. How did he turn out in the end ?

Cheers matey,everyone seems to prefer the cream dog except me lol...doing all I ask of them so far ie: jumping,retrieving,recall etc etc ...

my missus allways likes your pictures she likes black n tan, cream for me, think she sick of me showing pictures of him. ull only get out what you put in, and them puppies are always out, fairplay

• Like 1

Themm pics don't really do your dog justice mate. Hears a better one.5A3E8FB0-B1CD-4A6A-ADB0-C4E05D965F65-131

keeps me happy.

keeps me happy.

keeps me happy.

Good to hear. Me and a few lads are having a little comp next season there's some good lads in it and some nice dogs there is even going to be a pure running. All on permission. Feel free to bring him down for a spin.