Hw97K First Rifle? Qd Studs?

First off I'm going to say that personally I've been more of a pistol guy myself, and I want to get something real good for my first rifle. So any opinions on the Weihrauch HW97K? My dad goes on and on about his old 77K from when he was a kid, and the 97 is based off of it isn't it?

Also, I would like to know whether the 97 comes with QD studs for a bipod/sling? I'm not a very steady hand, and I wouldn't be hunting. I'm fine with backyard plinking and hanging out on the range with a friend to be fair, and I don't believe in killing innocent animals.

Yur help is much appreciated,

Jim

What are herbivores guilty of? Killing turnips that aren't even sentient?

Out of curiosity...how many "sentient" animals did your dad kill with his HW77? Or did he just shoot turnips? :whistling:

Edited by AirgunGuy

Rabbits do a lot of damage and cost farmers money as do woodpigeons and all the other 'pests' and 'vermin' we shoot all has a good reason behind it, or we wouldnt be allowed to do it...

the hw97 is based off the 77 and both are top quality rifles, that dont appreciate a bipod .

google the 'artillery hold' if you want to get decent results mate.

all the best. SKoT

edit, oh and it wont come with QD studs.. unless you pay extra and have the gunshop fit them for you, or buy them seperate and do it yourself.

Edited by Skot Ruthless Teale

Was thinkin along the same lines myself. Reads as though you're a tad anti! Would you not bave been better joining a HFT site...if there is such a thing??? ;-)

Hft is a group that help people with learning disabilities isn't it? Talking about shooting on a disabilities website isn't really normal..

Talking about disablities on a shooting website it's the main topic of conversation ether to be honest...

Was thinkin along the same lines myself. Reads as though you're a tad anti! Would you not bave been better joining a HFT site...if there is such a thing??? ;-)

Hft is a group that help people with learning disabilities isn't it? Talking about shooting on a disabilities website isn't really normal..

:haha::haha: :lol: