The netting game

netrigger

Fieldcraft lotion 6.99p per 250ml

on the same shelf in the fieldcraft store as the realtree obsession powder 2.99p pr oz :thumbs:

but it yout after something realy special, ask for the large bottles of patience, something many sportsman are lacking but realy looking for 5.99p :feck:

" THE MOST IMPORTANT THING A HUNTER CAN TAKE INTO THE FIELD IS FIELDCRAFT "

Eh? Fieldcraft? So where can I buy a few kilos of fieldcraft then?

:)

i thought you would be in the market for bikecraft ? :whistling:

Netrigger,

As I have not seen this elusive article I cant really comment on it. If you could please let me know when/In what/ and by who Ill have a read. The only review of my longnets that I know about is by Pat Carey (the Warrener) which was in Sporting Shooter. A copy of this review which is of the nets actually being used is on my website www.masterhunter.co.uk. The warrener descibed them as the "Rolls Royce" of long nets.

regards

Alan

well i thought that i may aswell have my own say, i too have been in the longnetting game a good few years infact the first time i went out was the night that elvis died , i was brought up into longnetting as being the only way to catch rabbits, i can make a longnet & set one as good as the next man. All i can say is that what makes things easier is the future we have to look too, we carn't live in the past , don't get me wrong i love the old ways but you have to admit that the new basket systems are a lot faster & better, anyway get to the point there are a lot of defferent systems on the market, i've tried afew of them , one being amake shift 1 , one being brian 's the other being the masterhunter's well the best that i have used as gotto be the masterhunter's it's the quickest that i have tried

1 there is nothing to catch the net on no points or anything

2 the bag may make abit of noise but have you tried not making any noise walking across stubble

3 the poles go into the ground easy

infact i have used them in the daytime aswell as the nightime , both with very good results

all i can say don't pull anything down until you have tried it out & i don't mean give it 5 minutes get out there & give it a good go, the more you have ago the better things get, i have been using the masterhunters now for 18months so i think that i can honestly say that i have given it agood test

& all i can say is good luck to him for what he as done, that is making it easier for people that carn't longnet to get out there & try