Done Me Proud Last Season :)

Like the look of him j looks a lot like one of mine,surprised by his breeding though

Thanks mate yep surprising how they can throw to different breeds :thumbs:
Was thinking that too. That dog could have looked like anything. I'm gonna have to rethink my idea of 1/4 saluki being ok, if the dog turns out looking like that :laugh: only kidden pal, good looking dog mate :thumbs:
Haha :) your a saluki lad deep down baw you know you are :) haha cheers mate :thumbs: Atb JD
I might just be after reading they can catch 12/12 :D wonder if that was 12 in 12 months :laugh::thumbs:
Haha :laugh: we're u read that then aha lol Atb JD
Dice thread mate, on the fens in winter too :D
Haha :laugh: :laugh: sounds legit :laugh:
:laugh: aye mate, think it was on the lamp with an airrifle to slow them down :D

:laugh: Haha :laugh:

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Afew pics of one of my dogs   He's deer grey x saluki bull grey standing at 27 inch tts 2 1/2 yr old , done me proud last season taking good numbers had some great runs just has his moments haha a

I like your above post J...good level headed lad,you'll do well in this game,your in it for the long haul unlike some "know it all types" who crawl back into the woodwork from where they came after a

I agree with Fuji you are a decent young lad who has never come on here shouting shit and smart arsing it...I remember when you got this pup and it was clear from the start you were into this game big

I'm sorry I upset you border scot was nice way you said to j dog And as I said it was notches thing just made me laugh atb

you sound jealous to me moocher lol hav you got many notches on your bedpost

Not many lol and yes very jealous

im on my second post now just need my coursing and bushing badge lol

Like the look of him j looks a lot like one of mine,surprised by his breeding though

Thanks mate yep surprising how they can throw to different breeds :thumbs:
Was thinking that too. That dog could have looked like anything. I'm gonna have to rethink my idea of 1/4 saluki being ok, if the dog turns out looking like that :laugh: only kidden pal, good looking dog mate :thumbs:
Haha :) your a saluki lad deep down baw you know you are :) haha cheers mate :thumbs: Atb JD
I might just be after reading they can catch 12/12 :D wonder if that was 12 in 12 months :laugh::thumbs:
Haha :laugh: we're u read that then aha lol Atb JD
Dice thread mate, on the fens in winter too :D
Haha :laugh: :laugh: sounds legit :laugh:

:laugh: aye mate, think it was on the lamp with an airrifle to slow them down :D

Some of you lot need to get up to speed 6/6 is old hat it's all about the 12's these days :boogy:lol.gif