QUESTION FOR THE RAW FEEDERS ?

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i can gaz,you were tying to catch us out and make idiots of us :tongue2:

seriously though i've fed raw for more years than i can remember though at times i've bought and fed dry(feedwell & red mills) but rarely,used to get most of raw for free though it involved climbing through skips at the back of meat plants,before they started spraying dye on them :censored:

up until a few years ago used to get goat carcasses for £3 from a man who made lambeg drums :D

Not at all sir..........i was trying to see if any of you's would make idiots of yourselves :laugh:

As for the back of the bone skips in the meat plants.....oh i have done this aswell,always garanteed to get yourself a few strange looks from people who are proberly thinking jesus!! look at that poor boy there,he must be fecking starving to rake about in there for a scrap to eat :D:D:D

I'm a ferreting newbie having only had them for 10 days now, but I try to feed them raw if not all the time, then at least as much as possible.

In fact, I went out with the gun last night as the sun started to slowly sink in the beautiful blue sky after a wonderful hot Sunday and thought to myself, how fantastic is this Here I am, enjoying the countryside, getting fit and, at 16p a cartridge, feeding my ferts for next to nothing.

Several bangs later and the safe scurrying of little white tails, and this quiet contemplation and serene peace with the world was soon spolit by the fact that I am a shit shot and I worked out that shooting rabbits for food was going to be quite an expensive way to do it. :censored:

/Mad

• 2 months later...