The Irish Are Coming (I Hope) U F C

mental note never to piss him off then,lol.

Nah He's A Gentle Giant Really lol , You Going The Midland ?
whats with the giant bit????? Lol
Well Your Over 6ft and About 15 Stone So To Me Your A Giant . . Off Sorts , Though Im Confident Id Launch You Round One Off Those Cages :)

Well Your Over 6ft and About 15 Stone So To Me Your A Giant . . Off Sorts , Though Im Confident Id Launch You Round One Off Those Cages :)
hahahahahaha do you fancy a bet lol

Yes Definitely . . Well Hang On Maybe Not . . Mr Quaye Will Not Be Happy If Your Off Work For A Couple Off Weeks RECOVERING :):)

Yes Definitely . . Well Hang On Maybe Not . . Mr Quaye Will Not Be Happy If Your Off Work For A Couple Off Weeks RECOVERING :):)
haha sounds about right
  • Like 1

I watched the fight he seemed decent, don't get to excited though cause that who he was fighting is a nobody in the ufc... The up and coming fighter to the ufc is uriah hall he's just landed him self in the t.u.f final anderson silva beware haha even if he doesn't win the final on saturady hell get a contract to the ufc personaly I don't see many people in his weight devision touching him bar a few. He hasn't been tested on his back up to now but sure kelvin will do that this saturday

Edited by saluki bull2

I know what your saying brimage is not a top 10 fighter but still a tough test for your 1st fight in the octagon and the way he dealt with him was impressive will be interesting to see him move up the ladder in the weight division. Hall has been awesome on tuf he would beat a lot of the top fighters already defo one to watch in the future

• Like 1

I know what your saying brimage is not a top 10 fighter but still a tough test for your 1st fight in the octagon and the way he dealt with him was impressive will be interesting to see him move up the ladder in the weight division. Hall has been awesome on tuf he would beat a lot of the top fighters already defo one to watch in the future

his style looks to suit ufc to the tee so good luck to him he looks a very classy fighter kind of reminds me of gunner nelson, uriahs defonatly on his way to a title shot by next year I used to watch him in strikeforce, another talent what I'm expecting to see pop up in the ufc is another lad of strike force called raymond danniels he's as good if not better than uriah