Do Football Fans Deserve More

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You know its a desperate game when you got to find other ways to entertain yourself.....this is what we had to resort to sunday......but at least we might win something this season http://www.101gre

You miss the point Stewie, I totally get where gnash is coming from. My clubs Celtic(incase anyone didn't know ) I'd hate them to move down to the English prem. yes Scottish football is shite but its

I meant the game in terms of what its about......essentially,its a competition to see who wins and who loses.....nothing changed has it ?   And ive said for many years i feel sorry for fans of clubs

Posted Images

Well he is a West Ham fan so he cant be all bad.....spent about 4 years in our youth team if i remember right................

In all honesty i was probably being a bit of a dick moaning about our performance.........last April our away days were Barnsley and Bristol City :D

he is a romford boy if im right??? you werent being a dick tho gnash...........your in the same league so expect a premier league performance, although, like me, your team aint got a chance of winning it.......... :D but to be honest mate the future of west ham is bright.........i no you dont want the new stadium etc BUT in this day an age the game is what it is and a premier league club in london with a massive shiny new stadium is an attractive prospect for someone with serious money!!!! im sure in a few years you wont be moaning about an away draw at anfield............more like a semi final loss to barca in the champs league.........and even if its a different west ham to what you grew up with would you REALLY prefer it not to happen???? genuine question mate.......... :thumbs:

Well he is a West Ham fan so he cant be all bad.....spent about 4 years in our youth team if i remember right................

In all honesty i was probably being a bit of a dick moaning about our performance.........last April our away days were Barnsley and Bristol City :D

We All Get Pissed Off At Times Gnash , Nothing Wrong With A Rant ! Your Dedicated To Your Team Following Them Across The Country So Your Forgiven ;)
  • Like 1

he is a romford boy if im right??? you werent being a dick tho gnash...........your in the same league so expect a premier league performance, although, like me, your team aint got a chance of winning it.......... :D but to be honest mate the future of west ham is bright.........i no you dont want the new stadium etc BUT in this day an age the game is what it is and a premier league club in london with a massive shiny new stadium is an attractive prospect for someone with serious money!!!! im sure in a few years you wont be moaning about an away draw at anfield............more like a semi final loss to barca in the champs league.........and even if its a different west ham to what you grew up with would you REALLY prefer it not to happen???? genuine question mate.......... :thumbs:
Stewie What You Been Smoking West Ham V Barca :)

Stewie What You Been Smoking West Ham V Barca :)

15 years ago same could of been said about Chelsea mate........now look........ :thumbs:

15 years ago same could of been said about Chelsea mate........now look........ :thumbs:

Ive said it before and i,ll say it again .............If my club ended up like Chelsea i wouldnt care what semi final or final they was in..................id be watching my footie down the Orient by that stage !.................Think that answers your question above as well ;)

• Like 2

Ive said it before and i,ll say it again .............If my club ended up like Chelsea i wouldnt care what semi final or final they was in..................id be watching my footie down the Orient by that stage !.................Think that answers your question above as well ;)

fair play then gnash but seriously if its allardyce with limited funds or mourinho with a few quid under his belt you would go to leyton??? i no exactly where your coming from mate............you would rather this team won on effort rather than stevie g doing only what stevie g can.......... :D

and i agree mate games between the two teams should be like the one above and not the bore draw at anfield!!

BUT thats the past and if were realistic both teams are shite at min lol im not saying i no west ham fans as good as you mate but surely a few quid under a good manager aint a bad thing!! if you had the choice of jose or paulo, who would you choose??? :victory:

You miss the point Stewie, I totally get where gnash is coming from. My clubs Celtic(incase anyone didn't know :D ) I'd hate them to move down to the English prem. yes Scottish football is shite but its my shite Scottish football. I've grown up watching my team play these teams, many happy memories, a lot of sad, frustrating ones. I don't want that to change. We are what we are and I love it.

• Like 3

fair play then gnash but seriously if its allardyce with limited funds or mourinho with a few quid under his belt you would go to leyton??? i no exactly where your coming from mate............you would rather this team won on effort rather than stevie g doing only what stevie g can.......... :D

and i agree mate games between the two teams should be like the one above and not the bore draw at anfield!!

BUT thats the past and if were realistic both teams are shite at min lol im not saying i no west ham fans as good as you mate but surely a few quid under a good manager aint a bad thing!! if you had the choice of jose or paulo, who would you choose??? :victory:

Its not quite sinking in is it :D ............Id have Dicanio tomorrow..........i wouldnt want Jose ever................some things are about more than just football........look,without it sounding muggy.....if i wanted to i could go and watch Man Utd win football matches every week and pick up trophies every year....does that make me a Man Utd supporter no of course it doesnt..........when your from this area you dont choose who you support.....you just are !

hammersfaith_zps1e948c45.jpg

And by the way........as much as i admire that Gerrard performance....and as much as it devastated me at the time.................for me that goal was tainted !......We had just sportingly put the ball out because of an injury and instead of returning it they f****d off up the other end and scored.............i suppose sportsmanship go,s out the window in the 90th minute of a cup final..................but it still didnt sit right with me.

• Like 1

Its not quite sinking in is it :D ............Id have Dicanio tomorrow..........i wouldnt want Jose ever................some things are about more than just football........look,without it sounding muggy.....if i wanted to i could go and watch Man Utd win football matches every week and pick up trophies every year....does that make me a Man Utd supporter no of course it doesnt..........when your from this area you dont choose who you support.....you just are !

hammersfaith_zps1e948c45.jpg

And by the way........as much as i admire that Gerrard performance....and as much as it devastated me at the time.................for me that goal was tainted !......We had just sportingly put the ball out because of an injury and instead of returning it they f****d off up the other end and scored.............i suppose sportsmanship go,s out the window in the 90th minute of a cup final..................but it still didnt sit right with me.

it has mate :D i guess your just lucky to grow up in a holding area for a big team!!! same with all the top teams..........growing up and seeing them in the papers/on the news, MOTD etc must of been something special...........something im gutted to have missed out on in the shitty little town of burton................... :cray:

the fact konchesky scored "that" goal did it for me............but it was never a pass.............. :D:D

It depends what makes you tick i guess......winning at any cost regardless or pride in the club/area..............i still take as much pride from the players from the area and families of footballers this club produced as the team itself............The Ferdinands.....The Allens......The Lampard/Redknapp clan............right through to today with little Danny Potts,Moncurs boy even Rob Lees lad......i like the fact the club builds players here where many clubs the player builds the club. ;)

Think thats the first time ive ever been told i was lucky growing up here !! :laugh:

• Like 1

It depends what makes you tick i guess......winning at any cost regardless or pride in the club/area..............i still take as much pride from the players from the area and families of footballers this club produced as the team itself............The Ferdinands.....The Allens......The Lampard/Redknapp clan............right through to today with little Danny Potts,Moncurs boy even Rob Lees lad......i like the fact the club builds players here where many clubs the player builds the club. ;)

Think thats the first time ive ever been told i was lucky growing up here !! :laugh:

of course you lucky growing up there!!!! how many films on burton albion fc or gangsters from burton have you seen???........ :D:D your reality is different from mine mate, nigel clough is held in high esteem here for what he did for albion...........even got a road named after him on the housing estate built on the old ground lol but when alls said an done ALBION ARE NOTHING compared to the likes of west ham!!! stuart pearce playing one game for the albion at 41 was a massive coup............ :D

Alan Ball was manager of Exeter for a bit, his lad, Jimmy, played for their u17's... We used to play them in our league, this one game Alan was watching it was 1-1 and my mate scored a screamer not long to go, we went mad run up to Jimmy and gave him a bit ( he was a right little twat on the pitch) my mate ran over to Alan Ball and gave him a bit ( dis respectful I know, but being 16 is the only excuse lol)... Alan started rant in his high pitched squeal how we would be taken to a tribunal ( what??) bunch of louts etc lol.... We ended up losing 3-2... At least I can say I was bollocked by a World Cup winner lol....

• Like 1

Alan Ball was manager of Exeter for a bit, his lad, Jimmy, played for their u17's... We used to play them in our league, this one game Alan was watching it was 1-1 and my mate scored a screamer not long to go, we went mad run up to Jimmy and gave him a bit ( he was a right little twat on the pitch) my mate ran over to Alan Ball and gave him a bit ( dis respectful I know, but being 16 is the only excuse lol)... Alan started rant in his high pitched squeal how we would be taken to a tribunal ( what??) bunch of louts etc lol.... We ended up losing 3-2... At least I can say I was bollocked by a World Cup winner lol....

brillant.............. :laugh::laugh: