My Staffy

Went for a stroll today and just wanted to let you know about it :) After about an hour, a young lab rushed us, ignoring his owners whistle and went straight up to my dogs face sniffing her, all over her in fact. You know the story, young dog learning the ropes and learning some manners. Said hello to to the owners and moved on, no problems. After about 2 and a half hours she caught herself a woodie and we moved on. On the way back through a large wood we literally stumbled accross three fallow bucks, about 15 foot away. The obligatory "stand off" and then they legged it, my girl twitched, I called her and she came trotting back. 5 and a half hours all in all, shes had her food and sound asleep now. I couldnt ask for a better dog and after all the recent bad press regarding staffs I thought I needed to share todays walk :thumbs:

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

my fella loves to hunt ,has a decent nose and wrecks cover, then at home he lets the girls dress him up    

I have a staffy he is good as gold could not ask for better dogs to be fair,this is my lad he is a year old and is always with me asleep by my feet as i am typing now....the fact i am 19 stone have

My Staff bitch I take out mooching.    

Posted Images

I have a staffy he is good as gold could not ask for better dogs to be fair,this is my lad he is a year old and is always with me asleep by my feet as i am typing now....the fact i am 19 stone have no hair and tattos and look like renta suspect dose not help i am sure :huh: add in the bully on his lead when in public i see people snatch their dogs up and shorten their leads when we stroll along,now i understand that as there are alot of assholes that have this breed and treat them bad and the result is a dog that bites other dogs and are out of control but like us bone heads they get alot of bad press and i admit i have seen some real nasty feckers but as for my lad he is a gentle giant and a real credit to his breed ;)

post-81296-0-10119100-1364850136.jpg

• Like 3

I have a staffy he is good as gold could not ask for better dogs to be fair,this is my lad he is a year old and is always with me asleep by my feet as i am typing now....the fact i am 19 stone have no hair and tattos and look like renta suspect dose not help i am sure :huh: add in the bully on his lead when in public i see people snatch their dogs up and shorten their leads when we stroll along,now i understand that as there are alot of assholes that have this breed and treat them bad and the result is a dog that bites other dogs and are out of control but like us bone heads they get alot of bad press and i admit i have seen some real nasty feckers but as for my lad he is a gentle giant and a real credit to his breed ;)

:thumbs: He is a stunning looking dog, gooooooorgous :)

And to add only dog that ever bit me was a yorkshire terrier evil little bstard it was but thats another story :tongue2:

:laugh: small dog syndrome!

Hahahahaha i have jrt x here aswell and you could not be more right pal....sam my bully is soft as snow but the others well they are a diff story all together great in the feild with stock and other dogs etc but if any dog i have was to nip someone it would not be sam ;) would be my jrt x patt she is a deamon ratter and great with dogs but never been really keen on people :whistling:

• Like 1

Thanks buddy he's daft as a brush he was in my van in that pic he looks mean but is a big coward he plays with my ferrets bless him,would love to see pics of you girl aswell

:thumbs:

My girl in StrongStuff collar

My Girl in Strongstuff collar

Strongstuff collar

Not great pics but I am gonna take some more, I will try and do her justice this time :)
  • Like 1

Bless her nose to the ground i see ;) is that a ss collar? i have one on order for my sister am thinking of getting sam one aswell he has a ezydog harness at min but think i will be inverting in a Ss collar and lead for him over the next few days

Bless her nose to the ground i see ;) is that a ss collar? i have one on order for my sister am thinking of getting sam one aswell he has a ezydog harness at min but think i will be inverting in a Ss collar and lead for him over the next few days

She has a nose like a bloodhound! She can go anywhere once, whatever the terrain or weather and remember the route! It is an SS collar, I got one not long back, 25mm and will always get his collars now. I reccomend them......big time :thumbs:

Nice dog that Rm nice to see your lass holding her and not being pulled over ;) i think the problem with this breed well one of the problems is the status it seems to give the idiot chav types of our world and they seem to think the nastier the dog the more it pushes their image up :censored::censored: thing is staffys love people and children if raised in a secure environment and even other dogs, my lad loves other dogs always happy to greet them with a wagging tail never any aggression.....but like children they learn from example :yes: and i am not for one min saying they don't have the devil inside them,but if the taught from a early age simple rules then you get a well rounded animal....just a shame that they get such bad press :blink: think people maybe suprised if they look at the statistics for dogs biting people as to the breeds it lists 1st....ok rant over off to walk sam as day off today and he has already nudged me 3 times while i sit here trying to eat my toast and drink coffee ;)

• Like 2

She is a nice size fella ;) my lads staffy had pups 2 nights ago wife wants to keep one but have 2 already will get a pic of my girl up she is 3 and never grew bless her looks like she got wet and shrunk :D she is a solid ball of muscle like a bit or iron just small :hmm: