• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Why is that btd,am i not entitiled to my opinion,as for his forum he put up a certain thread and expected comments on it and when i commented on it he did not like what i said,TOUGH,am i supposed to p

JB has no line of dogs , never did ! He doubled up borders and took money off lads to start a border club - Which never, ever happened ! Word on the street, is.... JB is bringing out a magazine as D

you give him a pup-he gives you a chapter in his next book-lol-check his spellig its fnuking terible.

Is there such a breed as i seen recently where he is trying to start his own line of black terrier also does he actually dig as he spends that much time with books and mags and so on where would he find the time.

think fat mans only saying that cause jb didnt stand his know all attitude on his forum? jmho ofcourse :thumbs:

Why is that btd,am i not entitiled to my opinion,as for his forum he put up a certain thread and expected comments on it and when i commented on it he did not like what i said,TOUGH,am i supposed to post everything to suit him.Now back to the thread in question,jb was working borders up until last season or there abouts now he is into black dogs so how can he have a line of his own,he said himself he is trying to start a line of black dogs of his own.As for know all attitude,well i know as much as the next man about the diging game,nothing more nothing less,been at it a while now,but 1 thing i never done was use it to make money.

• Like 4

If you used your head youd see why he didnt like what you was saying! And i didnt say he had his own line of black dogs cause he doesnt, and well done you for never writing a book but i like books/mags as do alot of other terrier/lurcher men so cant see the problem myself

If you used your head youd see why he didnt like what you was saying! And i didnt say he had his own line of black dogs cause he doesnt, and well done you for never writing a book but i like books/mags as do alot of other terrier/lurcher men so cant see the problem myself

Another jb fan,well good for you enjoy your books and mags,atb.

JB has no line of dogs , never did !

He doubled up borders and took money off lads to start a border club - Which never, ever happened !

Word on the street, is.... JB is bringing out a magazine as DH would not let him take over the great EDRD !

• Like 2