Why Gsdxg Malxg Will Be Faster Than Saluki X

I'm glad you spoke sensr there bunnys. I like reading your posts you talk as tho you've walked the walk and ain't stuck in your ways. Its just some folk get set in tthere ways and end up beleiving there own delusions haha. Keep it real bunnys we need guys like you to pass on your hard earned knowledge.

HotMeat

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm sure from your posts iv seen your an older gent so it kills me to say it but I feel it needs said. Your like a jehova mate. Whyvyou trying to sell this type? You are the most kennel blind person i

Sounds very much like the argument that a fellow down the pub would be a world champion boxer because he has a 16" diameter fist and a pair of fancy trainers. The best crosses are those which have suc

do you know mate over the years .theres been some bollox posted on here .but what youve posted is the biggest heap of bollox ive read .you obviously have no experience what so ever of dog work .your e

Posted Images

This guy is a wind up. Why you are taking him seriously I have no idea.

It appears that all these years of the GSD and mali being availiable and crossed before that only now will they be any good.

Dreamers and thickos that have an opinion on something but have no experience. No better than Anti's.

• Like 1

theres only one type of dog for hares and thats a saluki x the rest are just average dogs that maybe stop the odd hare here and there. imo

No the kinda dog for hares is called a coursing dog bred from dogs that have caught hares for the last umpteen years. Dont go backwards.

• Like 3