Pure Breeds

Each to their own the main issue I have with whippets is there owners to be honest

I asked you earlier to explain why you think whips were pointless, now it's the owners not the dog, mate your a star.
He,s a bit mixed up I reckon, if its no the whippets but there owners maybe he should get one and then awe us other whippet owners will be cool like him :laugh:
I stand by what I said whippets are piss an the owners are worse as they just seem to think there the muts nuts yer there grand rabbit dogs but there shredded hitting the slightest cover and all the ones I've seen are piss weak shivering stupid animals that do nowt but hunt up
That's just your opinion mate which means f**k all to me, I've asked you to explain to try and give you more of a view, but your views are so tainted there is no argument, but at the end of the day if you thought they were that shite you wouldn't be running a whippet cross, all the best with your dogs fella.

Regards Bryan.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and whats wrong with rabbit hounds ? after all thats all thats legal

have a job mate i am gay

@ buster, the greyhound you worked must've been an ex track dog, and a poor one at that. f**k all wrong with a greyhound's brain, stamina, feet or nose. Too many people on here say the same as you,

Posted Images

I didnt say u had it sus I was just askin if u was 1 of them types as didnt say how long u ran em for when he asked that all

I am one of them types.

I'm also a keyboard hunter. Never leave the house. My dogs couldn't catch a cold. Never seen any game. My ferret is just a pet and my locator is just for show.

I go loads of game fairs though :laugh:

still didnt answer how long u been in game for just usual divert drivel. Little bird whispered that u only been in game 3yr but sure not [bANNED TEXT] way you chat?
Don't you worry yourself chief. Get yourself out there and put some gear in your own game bag instead of worrying about me :thumbs:
I do more then enough thanks so is it 3 yrs then ???
More like 3 weeks really :thumbs:
it gotta be longer than three years, as he had two salukixs he said. And he had one or two other dogs. I think init gaz?