New Scope?

I'm after a new scope, I have a really simple hawke hd sport and I like it but I wanted something a bit better more tecniqual, I have tried the hawke night eye sr12 6-24 x 50 which I just couldnt get along with, I'm thinking of just getting a hawke hd 4-12 x 50 IR AO or can any of you point me in the right direction on a different make scope that would suit me? Thanks Ryan

I didn't say mtc viper? Lol I got a mamba lite 4-16 and I can't fault it

There will always be a difference of opinion never had one so can't give my view I'm a hawke boy

that wasn't to you? Lol iv had Hawke nighteye, an a panaroma ev scope, an now my mtc. Clarity is just better on my mtc. But I just prefer the ret on the mtc. I hated my nighteye. My mates New eclipse got a dot that lights up, that's a stunning scope to use

tinson1

I use a Hawke Sport-HD 3-9x40 AO IR, and can't fault it at all. Both my shooting pals were 'very' impressed by the clarity of it. Superb for its price of £85, I would definitely recommend it. Like all things, choice of scope is a personal thing.

i used a sport hd 3-9x40 decent simple scope.

then i upgraded to a hawke panorama ev ao ir 4-12 x 40 and a 50 aswell and there a lot better

i also use a mtc mamba lite 4-16x44 on my other gun and there isnt much difference performance wise to the panoramas.

for roughly the same price its down to personal choice, like others have said, try as many as you can

good luck, SKoT