• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Close fight nerves got to him a bit won on points proud dad Thanks everyone

Lewis just came home from school and past me a card and a box of maltesers opened the card.   To dad thanks for all you do for me and helping me win my 1st fight    

Lewis boxed last night in Scunthorpe was all way going to be hard to get a result on away soil 200ish home crowd cheering against 3 of us he lost 2-1 to the judge's.He got into a brawl instead of stic

Lewis just came home from school and past me a card and a box of maltesers opened the card.

To dad thanks for all you do for me

and helping me win my 1st fight

Lots of love

Lewis

XX

He went to the shop after school and got them himself :cry::D

Ran out of likes mate, sounds a top lad.... Good luck to him

Lewis boxed last night in Scunthorpe was all way going to be hard to get a result on away soil 200ish home crowd cheering against 3 of us he lost 2-1 to the judge's.He got into a brawl instead of sticking to his boxing. I watched it back on video I think he won it but im his dad. Told him chin up and down in the ring it's all a learning cuve and he will come back stronger.

• Like 6

Lewis boxed last night in Scunthorpe was all way going to be hard to get a result on away soil 200ish home crowd cheering against 3 of us he lost 2-1 to the judge's.He got into a brawl instead of sticking to his boxing. I watched it back on video I think he won it but im his dad. Told him chin up and down in the ring it's all a learning cuve and he will come back stronger.

like you say christian learning even if you lose you learn ---i remember an old trainer saying if you can take one good thing out of a loss its not all lost ...

• Like 1

tell him keep his chin up -- always next time -- my lads kick boxing record was shit won 9 out of 23 always close fights ... he just moved on to the next one kept training and working at it .. he`ll be right :thumbs:

Edited by the_stig