Kc Visit To Belfast

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Had the pleasure of meeting kc today , templeking invited us to meet up at his place kc is a real sound fella was nice meeting him i hope he enjoys his stay heres a couple of pics some good craic we

another pic from today  

k.c is a good lad from england he looked after us when we were over 2 weeks ago got great day out with him so we just returning his hospitality roll on next season and templeking thanks for yesterday

Posted Images

this should make a great day if all the lads from england came over good to speak to other lads of here and have a good drink hope use all come

hope i dont end up the pd again lol i was sum state me and icy fs

Am sure wee put another few away this year

aye be gud craic u;s doing a bus

Thats what l was asking if someone will do a bus if not we get someone drive the van 50 in the back

no course it this year heard he a muay thai champ now

somebody has to make it , red dragon produced none :D:boogy::boogy:

been wondering for a long time who you are..but now i know

• Like 2

this should make a great day if all the lads from england came over good to speak to other lads of here and have a good drink hope use all come

aye be gud craic u;s doing a bus

Thats what l was asking if someone will do a bus if not we get someone drive the van 50 in the back

no course it this year heard he a muay thai champ now

somebody has to make it , red dragon produced none :D:boogy::boogy:

been wondering for a long time who you are..but now i know

:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::tongue2:

• Like 1

HE WILL NOT BE ALOUD TO GO ARTFUL UNLESS HE TAKES FITZY LOL

she lets him out once a year lol

• Like 1

yes k.c iam having the red bitch,paddy having black an tan,but lucky dip anyone would do :thumbs: dave why dont you jump on the crazy bus with us mate,should be a great day at the fair mate ;)

did ph onse av pure saluki that ended at cw last summer pal? seen it he sel en it last i speak to em.

Something to look forward to Tommy. The English coursing lads always looked after us Irish and Northern Irish when we went over......lets face it we would never have had the privilege of running our dogs on that prime land at prime hares without their generosity and openness. We used to think county Louth had big land.

yes D should be a great day with all the lads coming over you should try your best to get there mate, :thumbs: