Knee Pads For Mole Catching

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

quad bikes rule, it means you have a life after work, when on foot , all i wanted to do after dark was sit, once i got a bike, i was out lamping with dogs or gun, pick up days , thurday /friday were a

Yep, ive an old camping kip mat cut into squares and tucked into the knee pockets of my work trousers. Saves alot of grumbling.

Well mate funny you should ask,cause im CERTAINLY not one of the fastest molecatchers, but it doesnt bother me.I have never rushed setting a mole trap,and im comfortable with it.

Iv'e thought about knee pads a few time, but thats all it was..a thought...got to hang on to my reputation and image these day's , im klinging on for dear life but its ebing away like the tide waits for no man :icon_redface:

Only kidding, im as fit as a butchers dog, But im going to have to go because my back is killing and my knees knackerd :whistling:

:laugh:

Marty.

Yep, kneepads always worn.

I have a cutout on my work trousers but prefer the external type with velcro straps. Any type will do for me. Can't see the need for anything expensive. I wear them primarily to save my trousers getting caked in mud. Plus it saves me kneeling in the snow/frost in the winter or on sharp stones or thorns etc.

Not getting too old yet I don't think :laugh:

You boys that use knee pads can't be doing much walking in them......... :thumbs:

Walk as far as I need to in them - from field to field...if walking a longer distance I'll just take them off, stick them in my bag and kick on...no problem... :thumbs:

I'm sure your input into this thread was valued...I know I have learned a lot from it!!! :thumbs:

How long does it take U to set a trap then. I know im the younger than most mole trappers ;) by the time your kneeling down its time to get back up again

Well mate funny you should ask,cause im CERTAINLY not one of the fastest molecatchers, but it doesnt bother me.I have never rushed setting a mole trap,and im comfortable with it.

• Like 1

How long does it take U to set a trap then. I know im the younger than most mole trappers ;) by the time your kneeling down its time to get back up again

Then again, im not trying to set 2 or 3 traps,per mole. LOL

Then again, im not trying to set 2 or 3 traps,per mole. LOL

i dont either 1 per mole on agri land or private gardens with a good travel distance i will put 2 or 3 per mole