Elderly Care

The Government is telling us how the elderly will have to sell their houses to pay for nursing care, as they don't have the money to meet all the costs.Well, I've had an idea...

We give every pensioner a Colt Python and 3 rounds, to shoot 3 politicians of their own choice.

Now, I know this means they will be sent to prison but think about it....

They will receive free,secure accommodation with someone to keep an eye on them 24/7, with 3 meals a day included.

Free glasses, dentures, hip replacements etc provided free under the auspices of the NHS, as well as free further education and excellent sport and recreational facilities.For the less active, Sky TV will be available (free of charge of course!) and as added bonuses they will be allowed to smoke indoors and their kids can visit whenever they like.

And who will pay for this?

The very same Government that told them there was no money to pay for their care !

Our elderly citizens will finally have the life they deserve and we get rid of a sh**load of p**s-useless politicians ! Brilliant or what ?

(I know the voices in my head aren't real, but they do have some good ideas !)

• Like 2