Hemp Oil Curing Cancer

Guest thebigdog

cant comment on it curing cancer outright, but id say it would make the experience a lot more comfortable, what with the pain killing properties. it would also keep appetite up, which in turn would give the patient more strength to fight. insomnia and anxiety would be lessened to great deal too.

personally if I was diagnosed with cancer, i would sooner go down this route than the chemo route. :yes:

nothing will cure cancer generally speaking ................once the shite spreads unless you can take that part of the body away your pritty fooked...........it will just keep coming back until it pops up some where else...............

all the fooking antis out there who think animals suffer they aught to take a look in hospices and see how humans suffer ,......................as bad as animals do.............

but yet this stupid goverment has a stupid law that we cant even put people out of pain and misery ............they dont deserve it

• Like 4

it certainly has pain relief effect.not sure about it curing cancer,but i wouldnt say for 100% that its not possible.IM not a pharmacist.its been used for centuries for curing ailments and giving people pain relief,and like big dog said it gives people thier appetite back.

however it does not fit in with the goverments plans so if you use cannabis in any form,you will just have to continue making yourself a criminal in the eyes of that shower of b*****ds in parliment if you use it.f***ing disgrace prosecuting and in some cases sending people to jail for a f***ing plant.tell what id do with hemp.make a big rope and hang all those b*****ds with it.

• Like 2

Acting through cannabinoid receptors CB1 and CB2, endocannabinoids (as well as THC) are thought to play a role in variety of biological functions, including pain and anxiety control, and inflammation. Although a medical derivative of THC, known as Marinol, has been approved for use as an appetite stimulant for cancer patients, and a small number of U.S. states allow use of medical marijuana to treat the same side effect, few studies have shown that THC might have anti-tumor activity, Preet says. The only clinical trial testing THC as a treatment against cancer growth was a recently completed British pilot study in human glioblastoma.

In the present study, the researchers first demonstrated that two different lung cancer cell lines as well as patient lung tumor samples express CB1 and CB2, and that non-toxic doses of THC inhibited growth and spread in the cell lines. "When the cells are pretreated with THC, they have less EGFR stimulated invasion as measured by various in-vitro assays," Preet said.

Then, for three weeks, researchers injected standard doses of THC into mice that had been implanted with human lung cancer cells, and found that tumors were reduced in size and weight by about 50 percent in treated animals compared to a control group. There was also about a 60 percent reduction in cancer lesions on the lungs in these mice as well as a significant reduction in protein markers associated with cancer progression, Preet says.

seems there is some truth in it. not sure why my post is green though lol maybe its a sign haha

On March 29, 2001, the San Antonio Current printed a carefully researched, bombshell of a story by Raymond Cushing titled, “POT SHRINKS TUMORS; GOVERNMENT KNEW IN ‘74.” Media coverage since then has been nonexistant, except for a copy of the story on Alternet.

It is hard to believe that the knowledge that cannabis can be used to fight cancer has been suppressed for almost thirty years , yet it seems likely that it will continue to be suppressed. Why?

According to Cowan, the answer is because it is a threat to cannabis prohibition . “If this article and its predecessors from 2000 and 1974 were the only evidence of the suppression of medical cannabis, then one might perhaps be able to rationalize it in some herniated way. However, there really is massive proof that the suppression of medical cannabis represents the greatest failure of the institutions of a free society, medicine, journalism, science, and our fundamental values,” Cowan notes.

Millions of people have died horrible deaths and in many cases, familes exhausted their savings on dangerous, toxic and expensive drugs. Now we are just beginning to realize that while marijuana has never killed anyone, marijuana prohibition has killed millions.

• Like 2

I gave up toking when my kids came along but I had a friend tell me about this about two years ago but the link he showed me was some American guy that had put about twenty people on a daily course and about eighteen of them were still alive well past what the average cancer patient should have been ....discovery channel had a series on about a group of brothers called the Stanley's that were making it for cancer sufferers and they were selling in in syringes and they were taking it orally....I backpacked in India twenty years ago and there was a story doing the rounds about a group of Canadians that killed themselves making oil and if I remember right they blew the walls out in the room they were cooking of the alcohol in and the concrete slab above them came down and squashed them .(Indian building controls)...when I was younger I smoked way to much and I bought oil a few times and I remember the lad that sold it to me warning me not to get caught with it as it was classed as a class a drug.....feckin strong it was and it gave me heart palpitations

Dont confuse hemp with getting stoned, it's a completely different thing.

........r.t news should be compulsory viewing in my book ..I just watched Nigel farange let rip about David Cameron and the rest of the tossers that are running the country in to the ground ....fox fan is that hunter Thompson on your profile pic