Game Tie Cords Needed

Paracord perfecto for that :yes:

there was someone selling ones made out of paracord about a year ago and everyone ripped em and sed they were shite if i remember correctly.

What way was they shite?

As in how they was made? Or the paracord was shite?

Paracord perfecto for that :yes:

there was someone selling ones made out of paracord about a year ago and everyone ripped em and sed they were shite if i remember correctly.

What way was they shite?

As in how they was made? Or the paracord was shite?

both i think someone said it wouldnt last

What are they usually made out of????

Looks like them camping washing lines out of the pound shop. Like a smaller version of cable pulling rope, only it looks like a solid twine rather than a multi strand. Quite stiff I would imagine, to stop it tangling and to help the shite swivels work properly.

• Like 1

BPR. It's not so much of what they are made from, albeit all the good materials the better. But more the construction to a high trusting standard.

Get one off of Joel and take it appart. That way you will know if you can make similar to such a standard.

It's nothing like dog leads, game chords and bondage gear.

The fowl lads are a hard and particular bunch to please where their birds are concerned.

BPR. It's not so much of what they are made from, albeit all the good materials the better. But more the construction to a high trusting standard.

Get one off of Joel and take it appart. That way you will know if you can make similar to such a standard.

It's nothing like dog leads, game chords and bondage gear.

The fowl lads are a hard and particular bunch to please where their birds are concerned.

I doubt i can be arsed to be honest. It was more not knowing what they was that intrigued me :thumbs:

• 2 months later...