Kennel Or House

i dont think it matters if the dogs are in or out about general health i have mates that have dogs outside 24/7 all year round and get worked like mad and they live till ripe old ages, i have my dogs inside and out with the amount of dog thieves about as of late iv started havin them in alot of the time now, there are afew people had there dogs nicked by me a bloke who lives 3 doors down had his beddywhip taken when he was at the shop he tied the dog up outside the shop and a van pulled up and snatched it up.......

I like to have mine in the house, I find you get a better bond with your dogs. I do have a kennel & run I only uses it when I got people round or if my dogs are muddy from being out & about. I put them in the kennel to dry off then they come back up the house. & plus with dogs going missing, i'm not going to worth risk of having my dogs stolen, by letting live outside.

• Like 3

I like to have mine in the house, I find you get a better bond with your dogs. I do have a kennel & run I only uses it when I got people round or if my dogs are muddy from being out & about. I put them in the kennel to dry off then they come back up the house. & plus with dogs going missing, i'm not going to worth risk of having my dogs stolen, by letting live outside.

What he said^^ :yes:

What he said^^ :yes:

Yep :thumbs:

I have heated insulated kennels for my team which they love. My mrs sometimes let's the whippet inside and she crys at the door wanting to be back outside. My pup has been out since 8 weeks he's now 8 month and he's the same. No complaints from him, tail never stops wagging and always nice and warm to touch when he comes out on a morning. How ever I have a staffy which is a pet he's about 5 now had him from 8 weeks and have tried on vain to get that stubborn b*****d outside but he won't have it! So he's Inside with his own big bed in the kitchen