Lamp.

Firearm.

Fox.

In that order.

Are you on about shooting at range or shotgun distance? Over what ground?

Lampwise any spotlight is decent as long as the battery lasts the period you're out for or you have a spare. I use a red filter as I flit between bunnies and foxes but it is not always required. I use the spotlight off my rifle which is a Tracer LEDray 1000 but it is far too bright on full beam, put that on without a filter and folk at the other side of the valley start getting up to go to work :)

I tried snaring fields on active runs and got a few I find it inhumane as it isnt and instant death or a quick death, yes I agree that shooting has the potential to do so, I also do not have cage traps, dont understanbd fox digging? So Logun there are my reasons! Hope you do not jump to many conclusions.

I tried snaring fields on active runs and got a few I find it inhumane as it isnt and instant death or a quick death, yes I agree that shooting has the potential to do so, I also do not have cage traps, dont understanbd fox digging? So Logun there are my reasons! Hope you do not jump to many conclusions.

thats the case your using the wrong snares ..............if you check them as you should there should be no cruelty involved............with a stop on them they keep charlie there until humanely dispatched