Lack Of Game Do Something About It

blackmaggie..i only have this to say to you /\ WHY SHOULD THE EAGLE SHEATH ITS CLAWS AND FOLD ITSWINGS AND SIT IN THE EYRIE ? WHEN THE EAGLE CAN UNSHEATH ITS CLAWS AND UNFOLD ITS WINGS AND FLY INTO THE SUN.THE HWAK HEADED MEN AN D THE JACKAL HEADED MEN THINK I AM OF THE DOVE BUT ITTLE DO THE FOOLS KNOW MY EYES ARE UPON THEM ALL :victory:

Okey dokey........

its down to pricks shooting them and summer hunting. i now a bloke that doesn stop 12 months of the year anything ya hunt ya have to show some sort of respect for id love to name and shame him but it do more harm than good. Take wat ya can carry and call it a night

blackmaggie..i only have this to say to you /\ WHY SHOULD THE EAGLE SHEATH ITS CLAWS AND FOLD ITSWINGS AND SIT IN THE EYRIE ? WHEN THE EAGLE CAN UNSHEATH ITS CLAWS AND UNFOLD ITS WINGS AND FLY INTO THE SUN.THE HWAK HEADED MEN AN D THE JACKAL HEADED MEN THINK I AM OF THE DOVE BUT ITTLE DO THE FOOLS KNOW MY EYES ARE UPON THEM ALL :victory:

Poet

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

That could well be the biggest load of bollocks I've ever read on here, and for this site thats saying something. :yes::D

Edited by tsteve9999
  • Like 2

That could well be the biggest load of bollocks I've ever read on here, and for this site thats saying something. :yes::D

might have had something to do with anubis :whistling::laugh: :laugh:

Ive found the numbers seem to come and go with regards to rabbits.You get a population explosion,like we had last summer then the mixi comes and wipes them out,like it did last autumn.Its been like this ever since can remember.Over hunting will reduce the numbers but its the mixi that decimates them imo.

I dont know if you have noticed around your permission, but I think the wet weather has made the rabbits spread out to dryer ground,I have walked all the hedge backs around me, and theres sets that havnt had rabbits in for a long time are now occupied,and I am seeing rabbit numbers rise,some of me thinks that the rabbits spreading out will mean they arent inbreeding as much, and the gene pool will get refreshed for once,

• Like 1