Rifle Spring

Wow I remember my mum's Great Universal catalogue having air rifles in it. :D:icon_eek: You could buy Webleys, Dianas and Relums from their sports goods pages...And pay a few bob a week over a time-period to suit the customer.

Those were the days eh! :thumbs:

A very, very long time in my experience darlo. So don't worry! :thumbs:

I picked up one that was an early mark one, on an original spring, was doing a happy 10.6 ft lb, on what was believed to be an original spring too (which made it about 18 years old)!

Edited by secretagentmole

Wow I remember my mum's Great Universal catalogue having air rifles in it. :D:icon_eek: You could buy Webleys, Dianas and Relums from their sports goods pages...And pay a few bob a week over a time-period to suit the customer.

Those were the days eh! :thumbs:

you could also get shot guns from the catalogue then, an italian make, about 20 quid,diffrent world them .much diffrent.

My HW 77 had a Venom tune in circa 1988, and still delivers a consistent 11.3 ftLbs and one hole groups with Superdomes. Bearing in mind I keep the gun cocked for up to an hour and a half at a time when hunting (I know you shouldn't), I figure the Venom (v mach) Springs must be pretty tough!

Edited by silentshot1