Saluki Whippet..

cheers mate, he is a handy dog altogether, if anybody lives close and likes the look of the cross pm me and i will take you for a nights lamping next season, cheers.

Dog looks fit as, and that's a good honest offer :thumbs:

cheers lads, i wouldnt do without him, my pal has an old collie bull greyhound bitch, and we lined her with brackens sire last year and she didnt take, we tried this year when she came in season but my dog wouldnt line, so last minute my friend asked to use this dog, i couldnt refuse him as i owed him the stud and he knows the dog very well and i work it most nights with him so i let him use it, hopefully my pal will get the pups, hes looking to keep 2 dogs back and maybe a bitch, if pups are born i will keep everybody updated

post-73318-0-77118600-1363370272_thumb.jpg

i know some will slate me, but me and my pal are happy and we know the dog, cheers

here is my saluki whippet i bred myself, i have both parents and he is coming up 2 years old, he wasnt born deaf, but over the first few weeks we think he turned deaf and started to notice it when he was about 8/9 weeks old. i tried to pet home him but nobody wanted him, what a mistake, wouldnt do without him, great dog thanks.

attachicon.gif19817_130022287174193_400735949_n.jpg

Be nice to see some pictures of the saluki and whippet parent dogs if you have any cheers

• 1 month later...

here is my saluki whippet i bred myself, i have both parents and he is coming up 2 years old, he wasnt born deaf, but over the first few weeks we think he turned deaf and started to notice it when he was about 8/9 weeks old. i tried to pet home him but nobody wanted him, what a mistake, wouldnt do without him, great dog thanks.

attachicon.gif19817_130022287174193_400735949_n.jpg

great shape that dog mate

19817_130022287174193_400735949_n.jpg

stunning looking dog that mate ;). This is a better pic pal

cheers lads, i wouldnt do without him, my pal has an old collie bull greyhound bitch, and we lined her with brackens sire last year and she didnt take, we tried this year when she came in season but my dog wouldnt line, so last minute my friend asked to use this dog, i couldnt refuse him as i owed him the stud and he knows the dog very well and i work it most nights with him so i let him use it, hopefully my pal will get the pups, hes looking to keep 2 dogs back and maybe a bitch, if pups are born i will keep everybody updated

attachicon.gif429579_138041369705618_396993010_n.jpg

i know some will slate me, but me and my pal are happy and we know the dog, cheers

did this mating take mate ?????