West Lake B2 (Smk)

hi my friend is interested in a west lake b2 (i dont know about such low priced springers lol :laugh:) and he is wanting to team it up with a 4x42 scope and he is wanting to know if it will be good enough for 25m rabbit bashing,how accurate are they, how powerfull are they and can you fit an ox spring. hes just after a cheap all round gun to pop rabbits, rats, pigeons and crows and something to that when hes customizing it he wont be gutted because he payed that much on the gun if out gose wrong :) thanks,jack

In my opinion no no way not out to 25m, I brought an smk b19 as my first springer and had it tuned and even then it's not good enough to be shot out to anymore than 25yards hunting, it's more a pigeon basher, pay once be happy I learned the hard way by tuning my smk and spending too much on it, u can't polish a turd, put b2 in the search window think there are a few topics on them. No game deserves to be shot at by a budget rifle that should only be used for plinking.

No mate, it's not really up to hunting and it never will be.

I was given one for my boys to use as a plinker and the way it was made and finished off it wasn't even any use for that. Total crap in every way. After a lot of messing around cleaning up the mess of parts that had been thrown together I did eventually end up with a passable kids short range plinking rifle and that's all it will ever be at best.

Edited by andyfr1968
  • Like 1