Mon The Hoops

Celtic take on a team tonight who were once caught cheating our fine game and dropped into the lower divisions........ No not rangers but the mighty juventus. Not many will give the bhoys in emerald green a snowballs chance of winning. But who thought we'd reach the last 16? I didn't. Who thought we'd beat the best team in the world, the mighty Barcelona? Well........ I did with that one.

You see, Celtic park is a fortress. Come European nights its a cauldron of noise. That's a good leveler. It makes our mediocre players able to stand toe to toe with the worlds elite. Will that be the case tonight? Who knows but I'm a true believer of a Celtic saying...... Keep the faith.

2-1 Celtic

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Say good night bhoys well I hope so or we will never hear the end of it

at the start i said celtic would concede plenty of goals and not get this far, so fair play to them, they have a chance tonight to put juve under some pressure at the park, unless they have a two goal

I'll never hear the end of it if we get beat

You being serious? Hard to tell with you lol. If we can get a 2 goal lead going to Turin, I reckon we can do it. The c**ts had to dive to beat us the last time, amorouso, last minute penalty. They are famous for this shit though.

at the start i said celtic would concede plenty of goals and not get this far, so fair play to them, they have a chance tonight to put juve under some pressure at the park, unless they have a two goal swing tonight still think juve will go through but will be hoping for a celtic win. my head says 1.1

• Like 1

Well in a bit of a dilemma. Not really a superstitious person but the European games I've watched we have been beat and the ones I've misesed( yes the barca game) we have won. So tonight do I f**k off to the gym and hope for the best or do I sit in a scream at the tv. Oh and by the way I used to be superstitious, I used to take a tiny wee bible to all big games. Think it's lying on the f***ing [BANNED TEXT] someplace after an old firm cup final....Lovenkrands ya f***ing prick!!! Lol

COME ON THE HOOPS, HAIL HAIL!!!!

Hmmmm lab, tricky one....... I'm gonna be selfish here and say....... Get down the f***ing gym :tongue2:

Lol... I'm leaning that way mate. Canny believe I missed the barca game, big regret! Would hate to miss another memorable night at Paradise? Fingers crossed!! Thing is I could go to the gym and tape it but either some c**t will say something or if I'm heading home before its finished it would be impossible for me not to switch the radio on.. Impossible!!!

Good to see Celtic get this far and hopefully go further...........MON THE HOOPS !!!

Cheers Johnny mate. Hope wales win the rugby too lol

I'l be watching it.....like to see all the british teams do well in Europe. If you can stop them getting an away goal tonight then I think you could go to Juve and get a result.

You being serious? Hard to tell with you lol. If we can get a 2 goal lead going to Turin, I reckon we can do it. The c**ts had to dive to beat us the last time, amorouso, last minute penalty. They are famous for this shit though.

I genuinly want them through , I,ll be shouting them on tonight .