Lucas On A Real Hare

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

he run it wensday jim at covney fen pal. hes run it loads of times with jj and sons they be the ones to ask. wheres the true dog men with a bit of class. shake hands after and go for a pint and a bit

The forley cups a joke now bit like these " puppy cups " for 3 year old dogs when it suits the men taking the money.   Come on lads the best dogs get strait lined every so often, I've been crititica

fcuk me cant you see what they are doing they want to run the bulldozer for money a proper sports man just wants to run his dog they are building the bulldozer up so they can slap your legs for a si

be nice to see john give him ago on it you never no he could like it better

he run it wensday jim at covney fen pal. hes run it loads of times with jj and sons they be the ones to ask. wheres the true dog men with a bit of class. shake hands after and go for a pint and a bit of food after. jj put a stake dinner on for all lads they could of shown there face instead of getting straight back to put lucas worst run on here. jj was a gentleman to them. bacon sandwichs in the morning. food and drink suppled for dinner all free of charge. ok the match didnt go the way the lads wanted but could of shown some class lads :thumbs:

• Like 15

Fair play to john j but that wasn't lucas worst run that was lucas best hare and he did feck all with it but shorley wasn't nackerd because ran another and kill it so tells you how good the second hare was he missed and tells you how avrage the hares he kill were I've seen the dvd ,,by the way we aint crabbing dog telling the truth get this month out the way you will see lucas on the dvd killing his stubble hares and you will see barney killing on the wheet aka seed and barney having around 50 winter hares on big massive black land a proper tool all pm loftyslads now for a copy of a limited edition bulldozer dvd

• Like 1

Fensfever you sound like a good bloke unlike the others.What people have to understand is lucas and his owner live and work in lreland jm trys to get lucas and his other dogs over to england as much as he can to test his dogs to the max because as he said that where the best are..Its hard with family and work also no one is running the bulldozer down hes a very good young dog and l hope a lot of years left in him.What does peoples heads in is that the lucas dog went to england to run bulldozer kill 2-3 pipes the 3rd bulldozer runs 2-2 and owner wont slip and walks all day but its lucas thats getting crabbed.In all the runs that are getting put up off bulldozer why does it never show you the slip?????Lofty you said the video does not lie but a video can also show you what the person doing the video wants you to see its called cuts

iceman have you watched lucas on that hare whats your honest take on that run .Every other time he went across the pond he ,s been built in to a super dog on his repution on the internet now the net has exposed his weakness just like his relative the BLACK ASSASSIN.no gears couldnt control the hare.ps its not crabing the dog its there for all to see.

Look like he got a good enough slip and the hare heading straight towards that bit off cover.looking like like when he got to cover he had the head up to see where it went and the hare made a bit ground on him.He got back at it on the fen but was not putting the pressure on the hare when he go it out in the open.The hare swung back to same cover where the dog put him back out and across the fen again.The hare l think was going use the dirt track but with all the people on it it had swing back out again and the dog then had his chance to close the gap and get his hare but didnt do it.The hare headed back towards that piece cover where he piped up or down a hole.The hole he was looking for from the very start and the dog missed. l think the dog could have run better off course imo but would like too see all the other runs

• Like 2

Fensfever you sound like a good bloke unlike the others.What people have to understand is lucas and his owner live and work in lreland jm trys to get lucas and his other dogs over to england as much as he can to test his dogs to the max because as he said that where the best are..Its hard with family and work also no one is running the bulldozer down hes a very good young dog and l hope a lot of years left in him.What does peoples heads in is that the lucas dog went to england to run bulldozer kill 2-3 pipes the 3rd bulldozer runs 2-2 and owner wont slip and walks all day but its lucas thats getting crabbed.In all the runs that are getting put up off bulldozer why does it never show you the slip?????Lofty you said the video does not lie but a video can also show you what the person doing the video wants you to see its called cuts

iceman have you watched lucas on that hare whats your honest take on that run .Every other time he went across the pond he ,s been built in to a super dog on his repution on the internet now the net has exposed his weakness just like his relative the BLACK ASSASSIN.no gears couldnt control the hare.ps its not crabing the dog its there for all to see.

Look like he got a good enough slip and the hare heading straight towards that bit off cover.looking like like when he got to cover he had the head up to see where it went and the hare made a bit ground on him.He got back at it on the fen but was not putting the pressure on the hare when he go it out in the open.The hare swung back to same cover where the dog put him back out and across the fen again.The hare l think was going use the dirt track but with all the people on it it had swing back out again and the dog then had his chance to close the gap and get his hare but didnt do it.The hare headed back towards that piece cover where he piped up or down a hole.The hole he was looking for from the very start and the dog missed. l think the dog could have run better off course imo but would like too see all the other runs

thats an honest opioun i,d like to see the whole match but i think we,ll have to buy a copy these top men like the shillings lol.tht was him at his best but just met his match in a great hare you have to give the hare some credit.

The forley cups a joke now bit like these " puppy cups " for 3 year old dogs when it suits the men taking the money.

Come on lads the best dogs get strait lined every so often, I've been crititical of Lucas owner not matching him myself,

but you can't see he's rubbish or he can't run on certain land and hed jack on it, he kills hares on Chatteris week in week out so I herd, I'd own a dog that could do that if I went.

Very glad I don't go coursing no more, if you ain't getting summons, or your dogs chaud your getting crabbed or cheated on matchs,

the best sport in the world but not always the best dog men in the world involved.

• Like 11

why cant the irish lads admit it he was blown away by a great hare and was lucky to get a draw and come home with his pride hurt but still with his money in his pocket.

Everyone nows he got beat by the hare but where are all the other runs??????

we,ll have to get the credit card out before we see them.wasant it said the there was someone recording it for jm like to see the other runs.

The forley cups a joke now bit like these " puppy cups " for 3 year old dogs when it suits the men taking the money.

Come on lads the best dogs get strait lined every so often, I've been crititical of Lucas owner not matching him myself,

but you can't see he's rubbish or he can't run on certain land and hed jack on it, he kills hares on Chatteris week in week out so I herd, I'd own a dog that could do that if I went.

Very glad I don't go coursing no more, if you ain't getting summons, or your dogs chaud your getting crabbed or cheated on matchs,

the best sport in the world but not always the best dog men in the world involved.

when mony is involved it fcuked the sport up better of jusk keeping it among friends.

• Like 1

why cant the irish lads admit it he was blown away by a great hare and was lucky to get a draw and come home with his pride hurt but still with his money in his pocket.

Everyone nows he got beat by the hare but where are all the other runs??????

we,ll have to get the credit card out before we see them.wasant it said the there was someone recording it for jm like to see the other runs.

no be getting any of my dosh boring rather go out and get a bag of rabbits that watch that crap 47 turns later :bye: