Permission

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i had this problem, i had all together well over ,000 acres 5 year ago but sily l me joined the army and lost most of it. the stuff i still had has been wiped by others. i dont drive not for two weeks

never had any luck where i live, been here 20 odd years.They (farmer+ keepers) dont like lurchers on there ground.Like as been said you might get on with a gun of bit of ferrting, but (no) dogs.Igave

Dear farmer lol

never had any luck where i live, been here 20 odd years.They (farmer+ keepers) dont like lurchers on there ground.Like as been said you might get on with a gun of bit of ferrting, but (no) dogs.Igave up asking years just go on and day or night, been stopped few times in the day, just let say what they want then just carry on walking.I time had been lamping and farmer said was it me the other night,? as somebody had walking round his place looking to pinch things.Isaid if was going to pinch anything, i wouldnt walk with a (1 millon cp lamp) and light up the next farm as well , he couldnt answer that lol.The prob is 1/2 the feckers live in the past regards lurchers, ok you might get few bad'uns but most lads just want get couple of rabbits, or bit vermin control pre ban, keep trying mate the right way, but there comes a point where you work the dog legal or not just work the dog :yes:

• Like 2

Try going down the road of writing a cv put previous permissions on, references, insurance, what you state to do, a brief description of your self, I.e, respectful of stock bounderys, property etc... And post it with a covering letter asking if its possible to arrange to come have a chat about poss permish. If you don't hear anything after a couple of weeks ring them. Alternative get to know some good lads and tag along

whats this insurence what ppl goin on about ? as in dog insurence sort of thing ? . its these anti hunting ppl what f*** it up its the way of live living off the land all i can say to them is f**k the ban keep hunting haha

Basc, countryside alliance and that cover you in case you have a accident while out doing fieldsports :thumbs:

whats this insurence what ppl goin on about ? as in dog insurence sort of thing ? . its these anti hunting ppl what f*** it up its the way of live living off the land all i can say to them is f**k the ban keep hunting haha

Basc, countryside alliance and that cover you in case you have a accident while out doing fieldsports :thumbs:

cheers fella . do i dare ask how much it is haha