When Is Lucas And Buldoser Running

why wont he run on desert seed on wainfleet?bulldozer will lose there,but dumb ass gorger is playing into jacks hands all bulldozer knows is black land,on seed he fcuked mate

The bulldozer will kill them anywhere mate, they will be running on seed mate only difference is the soil underneath,,,,,,,

bollocks mate

Have you got a dog you'd like to match bully with mate ? at wainfleet ! say a grand ?

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

who objected surley its only fair to give the man the chance to run his third in the morning thats what the sport is about.

the other sites a private one its not right to bring posts from over there onto here if that sort of things going to happen then lads wont feel comfortable posting about their days out if they think i

Good luck to both dogs,, stop all the highp lads and let men and dogs get about their buisness in piece,and who bothers on here who wins both dogs prove themself week in week out in the field, and aga

why wont he run on desert seed on wainfleet?bulldozer will lose there,but dumb ass gorger is playing into jacks hands all bulldozer knows is black land,on seed he fcuked mate

The bulldozer will kill them anywhere mate, they will be running on seed mate only difference is the soil underneath,,,,,,,

bollocks mate

Have you got a dog you'd like to match bully with mate ? at wainfleet ! say a grand ?

do you own the dog tubby?

bollocks mate

do you own the dog tubby?

I don't mate as you well know but I know jack will match any body with this dog.

Good luck to both dogs,, stop all the highp lads and let men and dogs get about their buisness in piece,and who bothers on here who wins both dogs prove themself week in week out in the field, and again one match won't say luc is better than bulldozer in one match and all dog men should no they ain't to furry athletes the same..

• Like 1

Well bulldozer is spot on so LET'S GET READY TO RUMBLE on the black hahahaha gunna be a good match

do you own the bulldozer larkhill and will you be at the match how come the match isnt on seed?isnt the black stuff bulldozers fav land to run?has lucas run on this black stuff?seems to me ye gona pull tricks hope not but knowing jack that wont happen

ehh underneath the seed the soil is still black lol !! :laugh: the black is black they wont be plough bashing :victory:

cant understand why gorger would run jack on the black?i bet carp can answer that

why not ? stupid question

One good thing out of this NEVER once has Gorger said fcuk all about running Bulldozer on ANY ground.....

Wish i had a dog that could bend a winter sal never mind 2/3s lol....... Respect too both of the dogs must be at the top of there game