When Is Lucas And Buldoser Running

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

who objected surley its only fair to give the man the chance to run his third in the morning thats what the sport is about.

the other sites a private one its not right to bring posts from over there onto here if that sort of things going to happen then lads wont feel comfortable posting about their days out if they think i

Good luck to both dogs,, stop all the highp lads and let men and dogs get about their buisness in piece,and who bothers on here who wins both dogs prove themself week in week out in the field, and aga

2 out 3 not bad but not out of this world i must say way to much hype for two dogs thats doing 2 out 3 and y not run the 4th

not about hype bulldozer ran 2 done 2 Lucas ran 3 done 2 jb walked permission twice was no more hares on the land even told jm he cud pick where he ran and pick his third run for him and they wouldn't allow him to poach his last run In fact jb said he wud stay and run his third in morning they also objected they were on the run

2 out 3 not bad but not out of this world i must say way to much hype for two dogs thats doing 2 out 3 and y not run the 4th

not about hype bulldozer ran 2 done 2 Lucas ran 3 done 2 jb walked permission twice was no more hares on the land even told jm he cud pick where he ran and pick his third run for him and they wouldn't allow him to poach his last run In fact jb said he wud stay and run his third in morning they also objected they were on the run

who objected surley its only fair to give the man the chance to run his third in the morning thats what the sport is about.

• Like 2

I agree the 3rd should of been run on ANY land too finish the match........

But ill hold my tongue till both fellahs come on here and say there events of the day.....

• Like 1

LIAR

didnt jb kill his first 15 yard on plough mate?

Surly there must be more long ears in England,over here you be looking all over the place and I can't find that many,have to walk a long time to find them and then wires gate hedges lol,

lofty makin excuse mate jb had the chance to run bulldozer on half a dozen hares and he kacked in his pants

LIAR
if I'm lying y was the 3rd not ran?? I was there and anybody who wants that backed up call lofty of jb there's no other reason the match wasn't finished the bulldozer should have been given his 3rd poaching or permission wat does it matter but he wasn't given the chance we all know y don't we!!