Brian Cox The Wonders Of Life , Bbc 2 Sundaynight !!

did anyone ever see him in one of those g force machines a while ago the ones the yank fighter jet boys use funny as f**k .seeing his face get pulled down by gravity was unreal .dont know if its about on youtube or how to put up but its called wonders of the universe..

Bollox, I thought it started next week,,

Agree with you guys,, I remember him putting in to perspective how long it would take at light speed to reach the next planet we think is similar to ours,, that may support life,,, and it was 200 years,,,

200 years for us on Earth, near instantaneous for the travellers going there. Relativity and all that!

He's a good chap, he'll inspire a generation of kids to become future physicists and mathematicians. That can't be valued too highly!

I can't fecking stand his awe inspiring look at the sky though! The one he does just after he has explained something profound, LOL.

did anyone ever see him in one of those g force machines a while ago the ones the yank fighter jet boys use funny as f**k .seeing his face get pulled down by gravity was unreal .dont know if its about on youtube or how to put up but its called wonders of the universe..

Here you go mate.

• Like 1

Bollox, I thought it started next week,,

Agree with you guys,, I remember him putting in to perspective how long it would take at light speed to reach the next planet we think is similar to ours,, that may support life,,, and it was 200 years,,,

200 years for us on Earth, near instantaneous for the travellers going there. Relativity and all that!

He's a good chap, he'll inspire a generation of kids to become future physicists and mathematicians. That can't be valued too highly!

I can't fecking stand his awe inspiring look at the sky though! The one he does just after he has explained something profound, LOL.

Totally agree mate.