Whats Your Fear?

well i am genuinely coulrophobic

i hate clowns,china faced dolls.and ventriloquist dummies.cant look at them,creepy f*****g things.

Oh ya f*****g beauty.....a trip to the joke shop for a clown set up and i'm going to run right into your house............... :laugh:

do you realy need the trip/clown set? :D

Just need a pair of size 26 shoes but ive got the rest...... :D
  • Like 1

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Muslims ruling the world

Waking up with ''Jimmy Saville'' again

PMSL.....I knew that bat was going to make an appearence...........i'd squirt you with my fake flower first........

Posted Images

no advisable no matter how many f*****g fags i smoke,id take that alloy bat right aff your f*****g skull

PMSL.....I knew that bat was going to make an appearence...........i'd squirt you with my fake flower first........ :laugh:
  • Like 4

no advisable no matter how many f*****g fags i smoke,id take that alloy bat right aff your f*****g skull

PMSL.....I knew that bat was going to make an appearence...........i'd squirt you with my fake flower first........ :laugh:

I read that 3 times - and it still just sounds so wrong !

Filth-o-meter reading...........ding ding ding....10!!!!!
  • Like 1

Filth-o-meter reading...........ding ding ding....10!!!!!

ooooooohh busted !

Fear of being kicked in the chest bye a heifer again and getting cornered bye a calved cow or bull and getting trampled and snakes that can kill ya and friends and family dying and not being able too do any thing about it

If you've got a calved Bull you've got more to worry about!!!!!

Do you not worry about being sexually inadequate too?

na mate no inadequate feeling here my girlfriend calls me a big dick and a twat and a asshole every day and like all women say there always right

Ha, I got the wrong member there!!!!

Saw the pic and the flag, and somehow thought it was Haymin who's posted!

That's why I mentioned sexually inadequate, he has a few problems in that department :whistling:

Sorry for the mix up! :icon_redface::laugh:

Deep, still dark water.. Not bothered by the sea, i've spent my whole life on the coast but you wouldn't catch me swimming in a lake or pond for anything! :laugh:

You know what? That's a bloody good point! Me too, now I think of it! :icon_eek: There is something about that inky stillness, isn't there? (Shudders)

When I was a kid, I read an American sporting magazine. It had like a 'comic' story in there. Illustrated with pen and ink drawings. It was about some bloke who went fishing for catfish as big as himself.

He went for them in the swamps. Places where all was still, black and scary quiet. Roots plunging into the water. Scary!

Worst of it is ....? He'd go in there floating in a lorry inner tube!!! :icon_eek: Body through the hole. Armpits hooked over the tube. Rod in hand and legs dangling deep in the water!

A life time later and I still haven't come across anything else so closely resembling my own, perfect f**king nightmare!

Deep, still dark water.. Not bothered by the sea, i've spent my whole life on the coast but you wouldn't catch me swimming in a lake or pond for anything! :laugh:

You know what? That's a bloody good point! Me too, now I think of it! :icon_eek: There is something about that inky stillness, isn't there? (Shudders)

I'm used to the sea, spent all my life swimming in it and fishing into it so I'm used to expanses of water having movement and a bit of life to it. It just don't seem right just sat there loitering! :laugh: