Out With Lads Off Thl...

Been out with a few lads off here today.

Cracker, Bullx100% and My mate Mike Ball.

Cracker and Bullx100% are top lads and showed us some really good rabbits :whistling:

I made a comment a few weeks ago saying there was nothing in stoke worth running and cracker replied saying I was looking in the wrong places.

We exchanged a few PMs and swapped numbers and he promised to show me some game.

Even after some jealous numpty with a shit dog tried shoving his nose in and pre-warning the lads that I was a "notorious poacher" and "will return to there permission afterwards" they gave me the benefit of the doubt and took me and Mike out.

True to his word he showed me some good numbers and gave our dogs more than enough runs.

They are both top lads and I really hope we get out regularly and see similar numbers.

I didnt get any photos, I think it's always a bit dodgy snapping away when your out with new lads on there permission but this is when we got home and she hasn't moved since :laugh:

A8FDA2FA-1684-4584-86B9-536DE60B7BBF-3336-000002EFC711F2B4.jpg

Thanks again lads!

• Like 3

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Been out with a few lads off here today.   Cracker, Bullx100% and My mate Mike Ball.   Cracker and Bullx100% are top lads and showed us some really good rabbits   I made a comment a few weeks a

I already knew the lad in question was a tool but I take people as I meet them so give gaz a chance seems a decent lad... I don't take people as a rule lone soldier.. Lol but got stop being a miserabl

not so much the permission I care about these days mate rabbits and every thing will always breed back more about the dogs that u can't replace mate easy too become paranoid about inv folk up here wh

She looks blitzed kid. Lol told you I'd show you the game things will only get better the more we go!!!!! We will be at it again next Sunday might even let you have a few pics of the big dogs but will be alot of jealous people when they see the big fellas!!!! Would you agree?? Lol

She looks blitzed kid. Lol told you I'd show you the game things will only get better the more we go!!!!! We will be at it again next Sunday might even let you have a few pics of the big dogs but will be alot of jealous people when they see the big fellas!!!! Would you agree?? Lol

Haha. Yes mate there would be a few people who would knock them out of jealousy. Your big dog is something else.

My bitch is out for the count...

D023A0A4-CD91-4911-84D8-2D6B9B050DF2-3336-000002EFBA320270.jpg

I already knew the lad in question was a tool but I take people as I. meet them so give gaz a chance seems a decent lad... I don't take people as a rule lone soldier.. Lol but got stop being a miserable twat lol.

I wasn't having a crack, was support. Glad you have taken him under your wing, to many knob heads and not enough good folk about so so where its due respect!

Atb scott