hancocks dogs

Guest FOXDOG

He is not letting them go!! He shakes and holds and when the foxes can no longer move or bite and is lifeless he just left them there :yes: Its alot different to a dog thats spitting them out :thumbs:

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

my 1st lurcher pacer was hancock 3/4greyhound1/4border collie,sire was dog called hansom to bich kizzie,this was 15 years ago so not sure if hancocks dogs are the same today.this dog held his own against many differant crosses against all types of quarry,he always gave me everything until he was sadly killed coursing deer aged just 3,nt saying he was a world beater just that he did everything i asked of him to a decent standard.R.I.P old mate.

what do people think of his dogs ive heard good and bad reports over the years :D

i bought a hancock dog year's ago he was a 3/4 greyhound 1/4 border,agreed it was'nt the ritz there but i bought him.

by the time he was 13 month's he was smashing every thing i put him on,till the day he ran straight into braken and smashed his leg on a glass bottle {really bad

]took all night to stop the bleeding then 3 month's to get him to use the leg properly,but he was a strong dog and got him self fit and well for the next season,so i can sl*g hancock for his conditions he keep his dog's,but they are very strong minded and smart dog's that he breeds hope this helps

cheer's will

i bought a hancock dog [bearded collie x]just over 12 years ago,he never let me down 100% on what ever i run him on,and at the ripe old age of 14 he still has his occasional nights out and still does his job.So pleased with the breed i looked to replace him,which i did with a hancock dog back to a grey.[bought off collie/grey on thl] and he's turning out to be some kind of dog to.

So just have to say to all the fools on here They might put the man down but they can't knock the breed