Broken Toes

Iv known a good number of lads myself included that have spent substantial amounts having there dogs operated on to try and get the dog back to running condition....generally without much success....am I right or have I just had bad luck???

Iv known a good number of lads myself included that have spent substantial amounts having there dogs operated on to try and get the dog back to running condition....generally without much success....am I right or have I just had bad luck???

same here mate had toe took off cant turn the same and is lame for a couple o day after a few runs had xrays done they cant see anything wrong else where .

my dad had his arm off and he said he could still feel pain in it even though it wasnt there so this might apply to dogs aswell but not sure :thumbs:

its a neuro receptor thing, the brain cannot process losing a limb so you suffer phantom pains

my dad had his arm off and he said he could still feel pain in it even though it wasnt there so this might apply to dogs aswell but not sure :thumbs:

its a neuro receptor thing, the brain cannot process losing a limb so you suffer phantom pains

thats it i couldnt think what it was phantom pain :thumbs:

i hear it feels very real and can cause severe pain. my brother works in prosthetic s and deals with it on a daily basis.

i hear it feels very real and can cause severe pain. my brother works in prosthetic s and deals with it on a daily basis.

I never knew you could get phantom pains like that , weird how that works .

:thumbs:

Guest lurcherman2013

you learn somthing new every day,also did not know this... Edited by lurcherman2013

you learn somthing new every day,also did not know this...

:thumbs: yep learned something very interesting

l

ye when me dad asked us to pass him his false arm he used to always say OW :laugh:

l

ye when me dad asked us to pass him his false arm he used to always say OW :laugh:

:laugh: oh god I feel bad for laughing :laugh: