Cz455 Thumbhole

Cant fault cz rifle's, i've got two (.22 and HMR) both 452 styles. Had a shot of a 455 thumbhole, nice rifle. One thing i did notice was the extra weight which was the reason i ended up getting the 452, i do a far amount of walking on my shoots so wanted my set up to be as light as possible.

Maybe worth considering? The thumbhole stock did fit me well and loved the finish!!

RR.

Yeah I see what you mean but to be honest I have a HW100 and a HW77K, neither of which are lightweights so I don't think I'd notice too much.

Do the triggers on the 455's need the trigger upgrade? I thought it was supposed to be an improved veraion of the 452?

trigger may need upgraded on the 455 it depends on the gun and you you may be happy with it you may not but i wouldnt let it put you off buying a cz they are the best rifles in any rimfire in my opinion and will shoot aswell as my anchutz target rifle with the right ammo

trigger may need upgraded on the 455 it depends on the gun and you you may be happy with it you may not but i wouldnt let it put you off buying a cz they are the best rifles in any rimfire in my opinion and will shoot aswell as my anchutz target rifle with the right ammo

Thanks Greg, they sound the business :thumbs: