Good Couple Of Hours Out, But Who The F***k Set That Net?

Cheers gents, The On,e I have had a good look and its actually my Border that runs in and catches the rabbit, Yes Kev Sam caught bang to rights I'm thinking about dropping him from the team, just cant get staff nowadays. Hope all went well for you at the weekend.

Regards

Sean

Cheers gents, The On,e I have had a good look and its actually my Border that runs in and catches the rabbit, Yes Kev Sam caught bang to rights I'm thinking about dropping him from the team, just cant get staff nowadays. Hope all went well for you at the weekend.

Regards

Sean

You can't drop him mate, it would mean you would have to start doing some work lol

I'm up here until Tuesday, bit of a nightmare, I'll give you a bell in the week try and get out in the next week or two...

Cheers

Kev

I love catching rabbits in hedges like that :yes: Always a gamble though if the net snags and doesn't purse ;)

It's even worse when there's sheep fencing, with the hedge growing over the top.... Carefully set run net.... Rabbit hits the net, you jump in to grab it, smash your face on the fence, scratched to shit off the hedge and the rabbit frees the net and runs to freedom... Your left with the piss taking of your mate ringing in your ears as you lay in a heap........ That never happened to me last week.. I promise.... Lol

• Like 2

O that's what happened to your face :tongue2:

No that's just years of banging my head against a brick wall lol....

It was nice for me and mick being out with your gang, where looks are obviously not the main criteria.....

Lol

Cheers mate

Kev

Edited by NEWKID
  • Like 1