info on reverse 3/4 bull/grey

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks all.....yer Shot, it from Strong Stuff, feckin indestructible :clapper: !! Great investment. Got the cammo one, these should be just the ticket for anyone with white dogs (which I like)!!! :D:D:D

Hi matey, just get a good half cross then its a bit more versitile...or.... a very good 3/4 bred and get even more versitility and speed...JMHO :yes:

well put mr Darcy :big_boss:

that what i been trying to tell u lol did you think he was on a bout breeding 3/4 greyhound 1/4 bull cross and what ban we talking about there isnt one but there is for the antis you get a lot of them on this form so be carefull to what you say and one more thing stop trying to act a hard man you can tell your a chav and think about what u put on this form about hunting

to be truthfull i dont think a 3/4 bred would have much difference then a well bred half x in my opinion i would go for the half bred myself just for that extra bit of speed or maybe even a qurter bred -as long as its a well bred dog and you put time and effort into it no reason why it shudent do what you ask and more.with the qurter bred you am getting a much more versitile dog but then agen it all comes down to what you are going to be doing with it hope this helps wb :thumbs:

I own one ,and it is one awesome dog it was bred by Turk.I prefer the heavier types to work with my terriers,but thats what I like.The other heavy types I have are 5/8,3/8 x1/2 bullgrey,plus a wheaten x 5/8,3/8 bullgrey.If you just do terrier work I find all the heavy bull types work well,but thats just my opinion.

know thats some powerfull animal bosun11 . sorry if im going of topic hear but has anyone got any pics of a 3/4 grey x 1/4 bull .cheers

goodhunting

rew

hi mate this is my pup tilly she is 4 month old here she is a 3/4 grey 1/4 bull 2nd cross, thats her mum at the back

pups020vj2.jpg